user profile
Sign in
user profile

Page Navigation Help Please - is there any way to

by Seller_DCFkzXP9HeKJd

Any time I get onto something where there are multiple pages of choices - be it search navigation, buying choices, storefront inventory etc. - I scroll down hoping I can see the choices on page 18, for example. Amazon sets up the page choices like this -

• previous, 1, 2, 3, 4 …60 next -

Is there ANY way to skip to page 18 without having to go through every page?

Most websites (forums etc.) have ways to navigate to find what I want. I haven’t ever been able to find a way to do that on Amazon - at least not since they started this form of paging. I’m hoping this is a gap in my education and there is a simple “duh” thing I don’t know.

Tags: Inventory
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_DCFkzXP9HeKJd's post

I would assume this is because Amazon is a shopping website and most customer would pick their choice from the first or second page. Or they would refine their search.

Searching for Coffee gives over 200,000 results. Amazon only lets you look through the first 7 pages. They say that is the first 306 results.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Oh but the end of the url is pg_2

So you can change the number and bounce pages. In my case, if I try 8 it still only takes me to 7.

user profile
Seller_1LFpLri92dCU3

If you are in inventory control, at the very bottom where the pages are listed on the right side, on the left side is a box that you can enter the page you want and it will take you to that page.

user profile
Seller_DCFkzXP9HeKJd

Thanks to both HDMS and JwsMarket. I just knew there was some solution. I will try it and see if I can make it work.

user profile
Seller_cCzOKNQAUJTHn

Yes,

Do your query, click on page 2, then change the page number at the end of the URL like in the below sample links:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=a+random+walk+down+wall+street&page=2

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=a+random+walk+down+wall+street&page=18

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post