Order Defect

My Account Health is showing Order Defect Rate of 1.34%, how can I manage this?
Any suggestions would be helpful. My account is at risk.

Which matrices are having problems?
Negative feedback? A to Z claims? Charge back claims?
We need more details to understand the story and help you.

Negative Feedback 0.45% (2)
A-to-z Guarantee claims 0.89% (4)
Chargeback claims 0% (0)

How do you handle this?

Stop making your customers feel like they need to file A-Zs or leave negative feedback.

Perhaps you should look at how you’re running your business and where you can improve.

What are customers leaving negative feedback for?

Negative feedback - for FBA orders you could strike through, but for FBM orders, you have to consider what went wrong exactly. Are you unresponsive as a seller? Did the package been shipped/arrive late? Product defects? Any dissatisfaction on order fulfillment may cause negative seller feedback. You could contact the customer for clarification and how to solve the issues.

A to Z claims - why are the customers “suing” you? Defects? Item did not arrive? Here is more to say.
You have to respond to the customer and Amazon on your A to Z claims. If it is your fault, refund proactively. If not, provide evidence and prove to Amazon.

Hope I can help you.

Best from WI, US

Suing? A-Z claims are not quite the same as a full-fledged lawsuit.

My bad, dear. I should have added " " mark :laughing:

No that doesn’t make a difference. You’re still wrong.

By the way, please do not refer to me as “dear”.

In the United States “dear” is a word used only with very close intimate friends. I find it rude and disrespectful that you would use it to refer to me.

Hello @Amit_Godbole,

This is Alberto with some help. I see that you are looking for tips to reduce your order defect rate which appears to be above the threshold of 1%.

In regards to keeping on track with your order defect rate, here is a list of considerations regarding order management:

• Sourcing: Are you sourcing the product from a trusted supplier?
  • Listing: Is the product accurately described?
  • Labeling: Are you following Amazon policy regarding labeling requirements?
  • Packaging: Is the product in its original packaging as listed?
  • Shipping: Do you have quality checks to ensure that the product is stored, packed, and shipped appropriately?

These considerations will help you have a great relationship with your customers and will ensure they are not having issues that could lead them to file a claim or leave a negative feedback.

These two sellers also make good points @Tormentor, and @Outdoor_Accessories.

Here is a helpful video on the topic of appealing a-to-z claims, and here is also a help page with more information about order defect rate.

As always, feel free to respond to this thread if you have any additional questions or concerns. We are always happy to help.

Best,
Alberto

Buddy, I know well. I was born in WI, US…
I’m sorry to make you uncomfortable.