user profile
Sign in
user profile

Order Defect Rate Suspended Appeal

by Seller_xut5y7nbqIdM0

Hello guys, can someone help me to check my Appeal. My Amazon acount suspended because the Reason: "We have not received a valid plan of action addressing negative feedback, A-to-z claims from your customers. Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your order defect rate exceeded the target of 1%. Amazon’s Order Defect Rate Policy can be found at (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200285170). "
After receving this warning, I sent a few appeal, but Amazon reply like that
We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:
– Greater detail on the reasons for buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders going forward.

– Greater detail on the reasons for buyers receiving defective items.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers receiving defective items.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers receiving defective items going forward.

– Greater detail on the reasons for buyers receiving different items.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers receiving different items.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers receiving different items going forward.

– Greater detail on the reasons for buyers receiving incomplete orders.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers receiving incomplete orders.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers from receiving incomplete orders going forward.

– Greater detail on the reasons for buyers receiving items with different condition than described.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers receiving items with different condition than described.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers receiving items with different condition than described going forward.

– Greater detail on the reasons for customer complaints of unresponsive or poor customer service.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve customer complaints of unresponsive or poor customer service.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent complaints of unresponsive or poor customer service going forward.

– Greater detail on the reasons for shipments being damaged, incomplete or lost due improper packaging.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve shipments being damaged, incomplete or lost due improper packaging.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent shipments being damaged, incomplete or lost due improper packaging going forward.
After receving this, I thinking carefully, and rewrite a appeal like above:
Greater detail on the root of the actions:

What happened

Before my account was suspended, I received multiple complaints from customers, negative feedback, complaining about not receiving the order or late receipt, poor customer service, damaged packaging, items in different conditions than described.

• At that time, this was caused by unexpected higher order volume while my handling time was shot. This became an issue because when there were periods where a large influx of orders was coming in but have only me to handle everything

• Besides, because of the unexpected order volumes, I make some mistakes in customers addresses and products that customers order, without carefully testing, I send the customer’s product to another address and the product which is different from the size customer order

• I also failed in using a fast and reliable shipping carrier, which would obtain a signature proof of delivery and prevent late-receipt and non-receipt issues. So with this reason, I cannot handle when my customer did not receive the package and the order was received at a later date than expected

• When all this problem happens, It’s truly my fault because I don’t hire more staff to handle customer’s problems. When the order is higher, I cannot respond to customer’s concerns and completely solve the trouble between me and them on time

Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve:

• Found out the reason why these cases happened, I re-check all my customer messages, Feedback, A-Z Guarantee Claim to thoroughly solved the problem are existing now

• I answered all messages on time. I shipped all remaining and pending orders immediately. I checked carefully all the nearest shipped orders to verify that their tracking number is valid and they were already safe.

• I have identified the cause of complaints when buyers receiving items with different conditions than described. With that problem, besides checked all my current stock in my warehouse I also rearranged the warehouse scientifically, classified the sizes, colors clearly to avoid confusion even though there are many orders in the future.

• With the order that cannot come to the customer on time, in different condition than described, we immediately refunded 100% of the value of any order. We always want to bring the most satisfaction when customers are shopping in my store

• Working with the carrier, make a new contract with the strict principle to improve delivery quality. At the same time, I have researched all available shipping carriers in my country to find which one offers the fastest and safest delivery service. We found a company shipping is FedEx and UPS which will be able to handle all shipments faster and in a manner that will prevent or late receipt of orders.

• I have found additional staff, who will assist me in organizing, preparing, packing goods, and responding to customer messages. By hiring more employees, if I have more orders, I still can handle and take care of all my customers without delay

• I and my employee have carefully read all Amazon’s policies and help pages like seller university, amazon forums to find the way to give my customer better and better services. By reading them, we can study more tips to improve my store’s quality

Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent:

• From now on, all orders will be sent on time and confirmed as shipped within the Expected Ship Date. Because we contacted a fast and reliable carrier is UPS, so right after my account can be reactivated, all my orders will be shipped by this company. They guarantee that all packages will obtain the signature proof of delivery, this will prevent late-receipt and non-receipt complaints.

• Regularly check the itinerary of orders and immediately contact the shipping line when there is any problem. We also ask the shipping company to immediately notify us if there is any problem with the order, such as shipping delay, failed delivery, we will contact and explain to the customer.

• Provide the tracking number of the order, order information, bill of lading number, expected delivery time to allow them can know the exact schedule of the orders. We guarantee that all inquiries about the order will be promptly responded to and addressed.

• As soon as my Seller Account gets reactivated, I will increase each of my product’s Handling times to ensure that it’s can guarantee the actual time needed to process the order and covers any unexpected delays. In this way, customers also can know the realistic delivery expectations

• I am assigning work to each employee, from checking orders on the website, preparing goods, packing, checking customer messages. All my employees are training in a way so that they are efficient picking and shipping our orders, they are trained on the steps necessary. By carefully executing each job, I can ensure that there will be no more mistakes in sending the wrong item or letting the customer receive the product that is not as described

• In case I don’t have enough time to shipping or prepare the package, my account will be set on Holiday setting until I can solve that problem

• I’m signing in Amazon account on my phone, let my staff always check messages to make sure that I can receive customer’s messages whenever they send me, return requests or any customer’s concerns will be authorized within 12 hours.

• I have plan of changing using FBA services, because through finding information in Amazon Forums, Seller University I know that Amazon can provide for me and my customer a better services. By using FBA service, it can eliminate as much as potential of meeting my problem now. It definitely a longterm plan, my staff and I are seriously looking into this issue. I always want to provide our customers with a good service and FBA will be a tool to help us grow more and more.

Above is the whole action plan to solve this problem. I know that I made many errors in the business process. But I am sure that I will improve myself and upgrade my store quality and service day by day. I hope Amazon accepts my appeal and allow me to continue selling on Amazon
Anyone can help me view my apeal I will send to Amazon and give me advice. I really appreciated for that thing. Thank you all very much!

Tags: A to Z Claims, Customer
2 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_ojShuYBVquBxC
In reply to: Seller_xut5y7nbqIdM0's post

Hello @Lissa_Tee,

I understand you’re trying to reactivate your account. After going through your post, I have few recommendations for your appeal.

Which carrier services were you using which caused this issue?

Any time frame in providing the answers to the buyers queries?

Appreciate the efforts in providing the better buyer experience.

How many staff members you have hired now? What kind of trainings you have provided to them?

What would be the handling time you will update on the listings, once your account is activated?

By when are you planning to move to FBA services? Is it going to be only FBA or you would also be using self shipments?

Please note, we recommend you to provide the appeal in specific.

Once you are able to revise your Plan of action you can submit it with the help of the appeal button on your Account Health or Performance notification.

Also, keep a regular check on your account in order to resolve the issues on a timely basis to avoid any disruptions.

Regards,
Zanetta

Jump to reply
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_ojShuYBVquBxC
In reply to: Seller_xut5y7nbqIdM0's post

Hello @Lissa_Tee,

I understand you’re trying to reactivate your account. After going through your post, I have few recommendations for your appeal.

Which carrier services were you using which caused this issue?

Any time frame in providing the answers to the buyers queries?

Appreciate the efforts in providing the better buyer experience.

How many staff members you have hired now? What kind of trainings you have provided to them?

What would be the handling time you will update on the listings, once your account is activated?

By when are you planning to move to FBA services? Is it going to be only FBA or you would also be using self shipments?

Please note, we recommend you to provide the appeal in specific.

Once you are able to revise your Plan of action you can submit it with the help of the appeal button on your Account Health or Performance notification.

Also, keep a regular check on your account in order to resolve the issues on a timely basis to avoid any disruptions.

Regards,
Zanetta

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post