Only took me 2.5 years, 6 appeals, and 4 four test-buy to get IPV reversed

Worked within 20 minutes, thank you.

For future reference, do you mind sharing the fax # for the legal dept. ? Thank you.

Edited by: JJAZN on May 18, 2017 2:53 PM

I’ve now had the same listing removed for IPV violation 4 times.
It’s been reinstated 4 times.

It’s always the same chinese name @ hotmail email that submits it.

You would think once they receive proof that the individual does not own the trademark, they’d stop accepting IPV complaints from that email.

The same exact thought was going through my head… smh…

BUMPING for all of todays victims of IPV spamming

Thank you for the reply, I am sending it out today. Do you think this could help in our reinstatement?

Nice to hear the hard work paid off!

Hi Guys,

We got some of those fake claims, the first one is from " kao.johnfrieda.compliance@gmail.com" regarding “John Frieda” products which brand owner is “Conair” and KAO is owner of both. From the email address you can clearly see that this does not come from that large corporation, they just don’t use gmail.

We contacted the Conair brand because we are authorized to sell the brand and they were not able to find anyone with that email or someone complained…

The problem is that Amazon requires us this complaint to be withdrawn by who filed it which is absolutely not possible as we can see.

We have the same case with another brand but this time the scammer has used their domain name for the email (which is not that hard) and the company reported that they are not associated with that email address…

Now our account is suspended for “intellectual property infringement” and don’t know what to do. I sent several email to notice-disputes@amazon.com but nothing…

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Good stuff, thanks a lot for this.

This would definitely come in very useful…

>
> The problem is that Amazon requires us this complaint to be withdrawn by who filed it which is absolutely not possible as we can see.
>
You need to file a counter claim based on the claimant not being an authorized agent of the TM owner.

Try something like this, you need to customize it suit the details. If you are a big enough seller to afford a lawyer, have a write it up, and overnight it to Amazon’s address.
If you are DIY, I would recommend you also overnight it as time is critical when you account is suspended. You might to strike the part about 14 days and replace it with as soon as possible but not later then 14 days.

You can email it, but it will be denied just because that is how Amazon rolls, and you’ll spend longer go back and forth with SP when it would take you to overnight it to Seattle. Spend the $22, ever day is money lost.

Dear Amazon;

Please find attached to this letter a list of material removed by you . I have a good faith belief that this material was removed or disabled in error as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material. I declare that this is true and accurate under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America.

claims are invalid, libelous, and a criminal act of perjury. The product represented by ASIN XXXXXXXX is made by and branded , which is a brand of .

has no connection with…, nor does he have any relationship to the item for sale . The product picture is not the intellectual property of
Please note the claimants’ email address is "blah blah@ gmail . com ". gmail is a free email service with no validation of the senders identity. is a multibillion/million dollar company that would not used an unprofessional freemail service for legal claims. This is clearly a fake and malicious claim submitted by an unauthorized third party.

It is a violation of Amazon’s Policy for sellers for file fake or fraudulent infringement claims.

For the purposes of this matter, I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District
Court for the judicial district in which I reside. I also consent to service of process
by the person providing notification under Section 512©(1)© or that person’s agent.
However, by this letter, I do not waive any other rights, including the ability to pursue an
action for the removal or disabling of access to this material, if wrongful.

Having complied with the requirements of Section 512(g)(3), I remind you that
you must now replace the blocked or removed material and cease disabling access to it
within fourteen business days of your receipt of this notice. Please notify me when this
has been done.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. If you have any questions about
this notice, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,

---------

Does anybody know if the Plan of Action can be send in PDF as an attachment with formal letter head and signed. Or it has to be in plain text…

Thank you in advance!

If you are doing the counter claim, give that a chance before doing the PoA. You have unlimited appeals on counter claim, but a bad PoA can result in life time ban if you have to appeal once or twice.

Guys,

Do you know if I can respond with my Plan of action directly from my email client replying to the email message where they wanted more information about my plan. Because my appeal button is not active.

I can see that there is a specific email address in this message for “reply-to” (notice-request+C1HP0KEQ8I9HTA-T2OKH89KURK581@amazon.com) . Is not this on purpose so the proper person to receive the message.

The other option is to send the plan from our seller central where the general questions are…

And the third option is to send directly to seller performance team email…

Thank you sir. I will follow the same exact steps and send that certified mail!

Really glad to find your post.
I was hack down by fake trademark Copyright Infringement Complaints too.
I would like to use your method to email a counter notice to Amazon.
Could you tell us what kind of list need to be attach at the letter?Thank you very much.
Referring the first sentence:Please find attached to this letter a list of material removed by you .

I just attach the IPV notice email from amazon.

Thank you.Already sent the email.
Do I need to fax and send a certified letter too?Appreciate your reply.

I recommend sending a certified letter, its seems to help if it is your 1st time doing a counter claim.

Congrats. You must have some Irish in you to be THIS stubborn.

What did you send them?

I got reply from Amazon.
Here it is

Thank you for your e-mail. The counter-notice procedure only pertains to notices of copyright infringement submitted pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The notices relating to the items identified below were claims of trademark infringement. If you wish to appeal this decision, please contact notice-dispute@amazon.com.

Could you give me any suggestion?It is really made me freak out.We are the authorized seller from the brand owner,the brand owner registered the trademark at 2014.I sent Brand authorized letter,trademark register letter to notice-dispute@amazon.com but they refuse to reinstate only ask me to contact the fake ***@gmail.com person to retract the complaint.