user profile
Sign in
user profile

Old Unfulfillable Inventory - Removal Not Available

by Seller_kDUYD2rH6SNOB

I have 9 items showing on Unfulfillable Inventory, one as far back as Nov 2015; others Aug 2019, May 2020, Aug 2020, Oct 2020, (Dec 2020 - Feb 2021 - not worried yet about the recents).

I am enrolled in automatic removal, so I don’t know why these were never removed.
I tried to create a removal order and they all say ‘not available for removal’.

I opened a case to get them removed and/or clear the list. Got this response:

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand that you would like to know about Removal Order ID: xxxxxxxxx.

I would like to inform you that FNSKU xxxxxxxx is cancelled because If a unit is present in a Prime location, only then it can be picked, for the shipment to be processed further. If the unit is present in Reserve or Special, it cannot be picked and hence comes under unpickable category. If the unit is unpickable, the shipment cannot be processed and hence such unpickable units are cancelled from the Removal Order.
If you want the order to be re-processed, please contact the corresponding FC and ask them to move the units to a prime location. If you need more information regarding the inventory of these cancelled units, please contact the FC directly.

I opened the case because I need more information regarding the inventory of these cancelled units, I thought contacting FBA support was the method of contact for issues at the FC’s. Has anyone ever been directed to contact an FC directly? Is there a phone list somewhere?? I don’t think so! I don’t even know what FC they are supposedly in.

Support email also says:

I would also like to inform you that according to the Removal Order Detail page, some of the units have been shipped.

So . . . if they’ve been shipped, then why are they still on the list??

I’m debating how many times to reopen the case, or do I just leave them listed on the page forever.
They have not always been there. With auto-removal set, I haven’t paid close attention and don’t know when they showed up. I am suspicious that they are probably being charged storage fees since they are showing on the unfulfillable list…

Anyone else seeing old ‘unfulfillable’ inventory on their list? Could this be a glitch of unfulfillable ghosts?

Tags: Detail page, Fees, Listings, Product removal, SKU
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_OxjIxwlMmwmlP
In reply to: Seller_kDUYD2rH6SNOB's post

I’m having a very similar problem with 1 single unit of a listing I want to close. I don’t even want it back, just want it tossed at FBA.

Opened 3 cases this week. Each response was to create the removal order and they don’t see the problem. I’m giving up on it. I suppose I will be paying storage fees on that 1 unit for the next 68 years.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post