ODR Window Change?

Some BOT screwed up…

Short Term
(Sep 7, 2017 to Nov 5, 2017)
…this set of dates WOULD HAVE been what would “normally” appear upcoming on NOVEMBER 22nd 2017

Long Term
(Aug 8, 2017 to Nov 5, 2017)
…this set of dates WOULD HAVE been what would “normally” appear upcoming on DECEMBER 7th 2017

Let’s see if our cutoff for TOY category gets killed with this screw up…

I hate to say it, but I have a feeling this is not a glitch - it seems too intentional to just be a glitch. I bet the window has shifted to more closely mirror the period during which customers can actually file claims / leave feedback. We will see…

Sorry…but that doesn’t make much sense.

To have a period that comes within TWO DAYS of the order being placed…OBVIOUSLY is NOT RIGHT. Some sellers do not even set there process time within two days.

No updates, no messages yet.

Anyone have any updates on this?? They are still counting claim closed.

The following types of claims do not impact your ODR:

Claims that were denied (and whose status is “Closed”)
Claims with the reason “Item not received” on orders you shipped with Amazon Buy Shipping Services

Stress I don’t need in November. Thanks to this I had a horrible night sleep and my sales have SLOWED down since there glitch.

Since I read some messages here that Amazon includes withdrawn claims again:

+The following types of claims impact your ODR:+

± Claims that were granted, regardless of who funded the claim+
+- Claims that were withdrawn by the customer+
± Claims for which you provided an order refund after the claim was filed+
± Claims for which you or Amazon cancelled the order+
± Claims that are under review+

+The following types of claims do not impact your ODR:+

± Claims that were denied (and whose status is “Closed”)+
± Claims with the reason “Item not received” on orders you shipped with Amazon Buy Shipping Services+

I really wonder why they changed it. Was there any announcement? It didn’t used to be this way in the past.

Edited by: nova_seller87 on Nov 13, 2017 5:23 PM

If that is the case, they seriously broke something when re-including withdrawn claims. I have confirmed our defect rate is also including Buyer denied claims, as are many others.

Yes, because when someone’s cat steps on a customer’s phone and opens an A-Z claim, that’s a defect.

I find it here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200285170

This is really annoying, how can AZs withdrew be counted into ODR? EVEN so, Amazon never inform sellers about this change.

Amazon does not protect 3rd party sellers, it’s forcing us to leave its platform.

Where can I find this message?
Could you share the link?

Yet again window changed which am not happy about. Then the cancelled denied orders still counting in the total

Really need to make their mind up

Trying to boot small sellers

Hello Sellers,

I have been provided with the following information regarding the ODR issue.

On November 7, we updated the systems used to display performance metric data in Seller Central. One update resulted in a temporary miscalculation in Order Defect Rate. This error affected the display of the Order Defect Rate metric only and did not affect account status or enforcement. This display issue was resolved on November 13.

To learn more about the Order Defect Rate, please visit https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200285170

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding.

-Susan

Edited by: SusanH@SellerSupport on Nov 14, 2017 12:50 PM
Corrected date from November 11 to November 13 – typographical error.

closed #34

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.