Not able to add new product in Grocery and Gourmet Food category

Thank you @JwsMarket Trademark is in process too. Hopefully Grocery will open again soon.

Try adding an existing similar product which already exists on the site.

It may lead to an approval process for the category.

This is the process “They keep telling me to add product to get approved, but I can’t add product since it’s locked and we keep going round-and-round in a circle for weeks now.” refers to.

if you have not already you have to be approved send them a message telling them you need to be approved and they will help you. Until you are approved you can not add products.

Did they approve you yet?

Hello @Spiced_LLC, I have not yet been approved. The selling application status says “under review” from 5/30/20 second application attempt. Thank you for asking.

Following up if they approved you.

Did you get Amazon Brand Registry?

Hello @Spiced_LLC, we have still not yet been approved. The replies from Amazon keep saying our photos are not clear enough (we’re professional photographers), and that our label does not show contact information (which it does). Round and round we continue to go as the days and weeks pass by…

@Spiced_LLC, we’re waiting until the trademark is finalized with USTPO before getting Amazon Brand Registry. Why do you ask?

My approval for Grocery was granted on June 19, 2020.

My approval for Grocery was granted on June 19, 2020. First submitted on March 27th.

They replied after 10 days asking for new photos as well. I took some nice close-ups of the address and UPCs and even put them in a PowerPoint presentation.

I “replied” to the case almost everyday asking for an update. If this changed anything, I don’t know, but it made me feel better to at least try something.

I was just about to hire Funnel Guru to help with the ungating and then the permission came through. The rep at Funnel Guru said that even their service could take a week or more as the pandemic has Amazon understaffed and overwhelmed.

Hang in there!!

Anyone having similar issues have an updated time frame? I submitted an original application in May that was denied. Resubmitted on June 8th, received an email 2 weeks ago saying 2-3 business days, but still nothing. Staying patient!

Asked because someone told me need this but I’m not convinced its true

Did you do Amazon brand Registry?

Seems like the case for many people

Spiced_LLC,

For the Grocery items I’m selling, I did not do Brand Registry because I am acting as a third party seller and it’s not my brand.

Why do you ask?

I don’t see how it could be required for everyone as that would eliminate all third party sellers as you need a trademark to get Brand Registry.

-Matthew

@Spiced_LLC @FAIR_OAKS_FARMS
Great news! We were approved yesterday to sell in the Grocery and Gourmet Foods category! =) Thank you all for the support and advice.

@Lake @JwsMarket
Great news!! We were approved yesterday to sell in the Grocery and Gourmet Foods category! =) Thank you all for the support and advice.

@RedWing @Bad_Brittnie
Great news!!! We were approved yesterday to sell in the Grocery and Gourmet Foods category! =) Thank you all for the support and advice.

Hi how you get the aproval in my case my account dosnt let me enter in the require for aprove my product not show this option