user profile
Sign in
user profile

No more seller's support phone service

by Seller_50lBw62FIvumb

Does anyone know how we will get help with sellers account now??? It was a terrible decision to stop this.

Tags: Registration
48 replies
48 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_d7Z0MKOJalf7S
In reply to: Seller_50lBw62FIvumb's post

If you have a professional account you do it the correct way (the way you were always supposed to do it)
You open a case and request a call back.

Anytime I ever did this I received a call within seconds of the request.

user profile
Seller_MaNu1nsSEfLRw

Phone support via call back is still available for certain topics such as “other account issues”.

user profile
Seller_nstkdGWZl0SW0

You cannot call a number.

You have to open a case via seller central.

user profile
Seller_GsfdGdZOlhVfU

Just call the regular Amazon customer support number and ask to be transferred to the seller support line. It worked for me. I wasn’t able to open a case or request a call back on any of my browsers. Very frustrating, so this is how I handled the situation. Good luck!

user profile
Seller_pIhkSVpAwNvrm

No matter what the amazon lovers reply,this is a total outrage.a disgrace no excuse

user profile
Seller_lsxOPF9ArNFz5

The easiest way is by using the Amazon seller app. You simply open the app, click the 3 lines on the top left of the app, click Contact Seller Support, choose a reason and you will usually have an option for Amazon to call you back within a few seconds.

user profile
Seller_OD3iIF4Tw1zZo

I just talked to them and got further in 5 minutes than a week of emails

user profile
Seller_gPBfe56cBod62

Amazon made it tricky to access the actual contact form. You need to click on “get support” at the bottom left of any seller central page OR help tab at the bottom right, then click on “contact us”. At this point, you will have a few options, click on selling on Amazon". Then Amazon will open their side tab with “Top Solution” BS to try and get less seller contacting them. From there, there are a few ways to get to the contact form; here is one:
Click on “Account” (under “Top Solutions”) then click on “Check account status”. Amazon will give you your account status and at the bottom, it will say “Still need help? Click here to open the Contact us menu on the left.”
Then you can finally select the appropriate contact reason and get Seller Support to call you back.

Hope it helps!

Good luck!

user profile
Seller_XFvrBbRfrotid

Have we ever had seller’s support ? first time I hear this

user profile
Seller_zPKC9acnHngY4

Dont expect to get anywhere even if you do manage to get a phone call in. Agents apparently are being trained to push solution to the email platform.

Go to original post