user profile
Sign in
user profile

No access to video verification link

by Seller_1l9La6uuvheAi

the link amazon gave me to schedule a video verification with is saying

"Invalid Access

• You do not have permissions to view this page"

its been this way for days and I’ve spoken to several amazon reps all to no avail.
one suggested that i might get another working link. but ive heard not more about that
i even suggested that the verification team call me at anytime, but alas, nothing

I feel like I’ve exhausted every available avenue to me and have been passed from pillar to post with no end in sight.

For give my frustration but if anyone has any ideas as to how to proceed, I’m happy to hear it.

thanks in advance

Tags: Verification
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Qjd33kCYeOGnZ
In reply to: Seller_1l9La6uuvheAi's post

I am having the same issue. It’s extremely frustrating. Every time I reach out to support they just close my case with the same generic email. If dealing with Amazon is always like this I can’t imagine how painful it is to sell on their platform.
Is there any way to speak to a person or get a new WORKING verification link?

user profile
Tiff_Amazon

Hello:

Thank you for flagging this for us. Let me reach out internally and see if I can gather any other information for you. If you already have seller support cases open, please share those case ID numbers with me, too.

Thank you,

Tiff

user profile
Seller_Qjd33kCYeOGnZ

Hi Tiff,
Thank you for the reply. I received the following email after submitting my utility bill, which mentions following the link to setup the Video Verification Call. When I try that link (regardless of browser used), I get Invalid Access message (Screenshot attached).
Email Text:
Please do not reply to this email. Replies are routed to an account that is used only for sending emails and is not monitored. Hello, We have received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. How do I reactivate my account? To reactivate your account, please complete your identity verification through a video call. This identity verification is required as an enhanced security measure. During the video call, you will be required to show our associate the original copies of the identity document and the business license / either the bank statement or credit card statement that you provided when you registered your account. We do not accept any new documents. What happens if I do not complete the identity verification? If you do not complete your identity verification or fail to show our associate the original documents during the video call, your account may remain deactivated. How to complete the identity verification through a video call 1. Click the following link and sign in to your Seller Central account when prompted. https://sellercentral.amazon.com/mario/inpvMeeting/appointment/global?mons_sel_locale=en_US 2. If you signed in on a new device or have removed your cookies, you will be redirected to the “Select a Merchant and Marketplace” page. On this page, select “United States” from the “Select an Account” drop-down menu. Make sure to select this option regardless of the marketplace. 3. Click “Select Account.” 4. On the “Identity Verification” page, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the verification process. How to prepare for the video call 1. Prepare the original copies of the documents that you submitted for registration on Amazon and have them available before the video call starts. 2. Make sure that you are joining the video call from a device that has the following features: – A front-facing camera – A stable and reliable internet connection – Safari browser or Google Chrome browser, depending on your device’s operating system 3. Enable your camera and microphone when the browser requests your permission. Recording notice The video call may be monitored or recorded for training and quality assurance purposes. We handle your data in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You are not allowed to take photos of the associate or record the video call. We’re here to help If you have any questions, contact Selling Partner Support: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us The Seller Identity Verification team

Sincerely, Seller Performance Team Amazon.com

user profile
Tiff_Amazon

Hello @UK_s_FINEST:

Thank you for your patience while I escalated a report of your video verification concerns. Please note that you should have received a communication from our internal team letting you know that you do not need to go through the identity verification call after all.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Tiff

user profile
Seller_6VkDlHuGm0aMM

Wonderful to have a fellow member with his issue resolved by team. IT gives other members hope. Good Work @Tiff_Amazon

user profile
Seller_Gha8MlKgwKgcA

Continuing the discussion from No access to video verification link:

I’m also getting the same error, if you can help me, I’d appreciate it.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post