New sellers account suspended during verification

Hey fellows,

I created an amazon seller account few months ago but for some reason it got suspended before I even get to sell, then I tried to create another account for it and it immediately got suspended again. Both accounts got charged 39.99 but were not able to sell at all.

I tried to contact the sellers support many times, but no answers.

Can someone please give me some clues or suggestions on what to do to reactivate the seller account?

Hi @OnePhyle–

This was likely due to the standard new Seller verification process.

Please copy>paste your suspension message for that account (#1) here, along with any appeals you sent for Account #1.

May I ask why you registered for Account #2 instead of working to fix Account #1? Did Seller Support advise you to do this? :thinking:

Please copy>paste the suspension message for Account #2 here, as well as any appeals you submitted.

After you post both suspension notices and any of your appeals, we can better direct you, but my first guess is that Account1 was suspended for verification issues, and Account2 was suspended for being linked to 1–although in that case I wouldn’t think they would charge both accounts.

Nevertheless, if this is the case, you’ll have to work to get Account1 reactivated. We can try to help you.

But we’ll see what the documents say…remember, copy>paste–no screenshots!

I think you meant …working to fix Account #1

Thanks @The_Orange_Crush! Still had time to edit :sweat_smile:

1st time I’ve ever seen you make a typo.

FIFY :rofl:

Appeal history

Submission 6

October 23, 2019 10:41 AM PDT

Additional information
I have updated the information. Please check.

Attached
:paperclip: LLC_Statement_of_Information.pdf
:paperclip: waterbill.jpg

Submission 5

September 16, 2019 4:33 PM PDT

Additional information
Below documents are articles of organization, sellers permit, statement of
information & water bill. Please check.

Thanks,

Attached
:paperclip: waterbill.jpg
:paperclip: articlesoforganization.jpg
:paperclip: sellerspermit.jpg
:paperclip: statementofinformation.jpg

Submission 4

August 30, 2019 12:43 PM PDT

Additional information
Utility Bill.

Attached
:paperclip: Move In Welcome_20190830.pdf

Submission 3

August 25, 2019 9:45 AM PDT

Additional information
The credit card on file is valid, as it was already charged by you guys.

Below is utility bill, & sellers permit.

Attached
:paperclip: SellersPermit.jpg
:paperclip: UtilBill.jpg

Submission 2

August 23, 2019 2:05 PM PDT

Additional information
These are my Articles of Organization, Seller’s Permit, & Statement of
Information.

Attached
:paperclip: IMG_8422.jpg
:paperclip: IMG_8423.jpg
:paperclip: IMG_8424.jpg

Submission 1

August 21, 2019 4:05 PM PDT

The root cause of the issue
Tax Information.

The actions you have taken to resolve the issue
Providing documents.

The steps you have taken to prevent the issue going forward
Provide the correct information

Hello,

We are reviewing your Amazon seller account because we were unable to verify some of the information you provided. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

How do I reactivate my account?

Please provide one of the following documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file:

– A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, water, or internet service with name and address visible.
– Business license, if applicable.

The name and address on the document must match your name and address in Seller Central.

How do I send the required information?

You can send files in .pdf, .png, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. Please submit your documents by following this link (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us?skipHelpHubRedirect=true).

We’re here to help

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Once we receive your documents, we will review them and decide whether you may sell on Amazon again.

You can view your account performance at (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

–iOS App (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8)

–Android App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_US)

@OnePhyle, was that the information for Account1 or Account2?

Account 1