user profile
Sign in
user profile

New seller account suspended

by Seller_eQ6HDfmZIUubs

I am trying to register a seller account to sell on amazon. Unfortunately, my seller account was suspended right after i registered it on April 2, and asked me to provide utility bill, business license and invoice if i had any listings. I guess it is because my billing address on my credit card was different from the address on my driver license. I called the customer service for help and was suggested to submit a mobile phone bill because i told them that I am living with landlord and do not have utility bill. After submitting the mobile phone bill, my account was still suspended and i was informed to provide the same documents. Then I called customer service again and was suggested to provide the utility bill under my landlord’s name with lease agreement and all other necessary documents. I emailed seller performance again and was told that the name on the utility bill was not same as the name in my seller central account.
Now I do not know what to do. Should I move to another address to apply my own utility bill for amazon or should i ask the landlord to change my name to one of the utilities such as internet? If i move to a new house, the address will be different from the address in my account, can i update the new address to my seller account? In this case, will amazon approve it? If i ask my landlord to change my name to the internet bill, my concern is that before i told amazon seller performance that i lived with landlord and could not access the utility bill. If I change my name to the utility bill, will amazon approve it? Any comments are highly appreciated!

Tags: Address, Billing, Credit card, Registration, Seller Central
54 replies
54 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl
In reply to: Seller_eQ6HDfmZIUubs's post

I’m curious, where exactly dud you get this phone number? Seller Support has no phone number… and who ever you talked to gave you bad info.

I think you may be done.

Please use Paragraphs in the future.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

These people are not seller support, and have no idea how sellers work on Amazon. If you red the emails you were sent and checked the links, you would have known more.

You have no utility bills, so you have no way of verifying who you are. Amazon will never accept you to sell on Amazon. There are no exceptions. Cellular phones are not considered a utility.

You also stated that you had addresses that do not match.

I’m sorry, try another platform to sell on.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

If the last email they sent you says “and we may no longer reply,” they aren’t lying.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

For verification it must match the info you provided Amazon. At a later date once you are established, yes you can move

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

I have provided you all the information I can.

I wish you the best of luck.

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

@For_Ever_18, please see this post from @Oneida: My new account was suspended shortly after registration ... Help by Oneida Books. It will help you understand more about this process. Please be sure and also read the linked pages.

Amazon has requested the following information in order to verify your identity and complete your Seller account registration:

At the time that you have the correct, as-requested, exact versions of these items, submit them all together in response to your most recent message from Amazon.

You might also review the following Amazon Help page:

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

If you have entered the same info into Seller Central, that’s what matters, however Amazon chooses to display it.

I think I misunderstood and thought your supporting documents had three different addresses. I am sorry!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post