New Seller Account Suspended Immediately, Account Review Producing No Final Results

Hello. I applied for a new seller account at Amazon more than a month ago. But it was suspended right away. I did provide the necessary documents, multiple times by now. I have, in particular, submitted my home internet bill with name and address several times. Yet, I keep getting the below e-mail back and my account has been “under review” for a whole month now.

I received on April 30th:
Hello,
We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided but do not have enough information to reactivate your seller account at this time. The document(s) that you provided are not a bill for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.
But, I did submit internet service bill, multiple times. It would be one thing to say this is not valid. But I keep getting messages that it’s “under review”.

Here’s the latest I received on May 18th:
Dear AltaVistaHome,
I am responding to your question regarding the appeal status. I would like to assist you with your questions and help you to reactivate your account.
What’s Next?
Your appeal is still under review. Once the review is complete, the Seller Performance team will send you a notification. In order to assist you in a timely manner, please allow our team to complete the review of your information before submitting another case.
So, just the same message, without any information on why or if my documents are not approved.

This is extremely frustrating as anyone can imagine - how and where to get help?

Curious why you don’t send in a power or other utility bill?

This should be an easy fix (if you are not trying to cheat on anything). Just send them a utility bill they ask for in the email. From my small group of local friends I know who sell on Amazon, early account suspension has always been an easy fix.

Thank you very much Bubble - the problem is all the rest of the utility bills are registered under my wife’s name, only the internet bill is registered under my name, which somehow does not seem to get the approval. I’m not sure if it helps, but I will submit the bills under my wife’s name, as well.

Hello, thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, the other utility bills are under my wife’s name (not ex wife or anything, we’re happily together :slight_smile: ) - would it help to submit bills addressed to her?

I’ve read others saying that you should submit the requested info and then leave them do their work or they will put you to the “bottom of the pile.” I wonder if this is what they are telling you here since you said you’ve sent it several times. Two different messages I saw said to just wait and that it can take up to 45 days. :disappointed:
Just so you know, I’m in the same situation. I was approved three days ago and excitedly signed on to my account and was immediately told my account had been deactivated and to submit one of those types of utility bills.

no.all bills must be in the exact same name as the other documents.

Yes, very frustrating. Especially because you don’t get a definitive response. I guess waiting patiently is the only solution…

Yeah same situation in here. They are not responding properly. So feels like it will take forever. Also this process must change. Firstly you are providing your documents and then they are sending to you email that you can start to sell in amazon. After all, they are just suspending to your account. It must to be another way that check for fake acc etc.( for proof ). In this way just disappointing.