user profile
Sign in
user profile

New sales-based financing to grow your business

by News_Amazon

We’re excited to announce a new sales-based financing solution designed to give eligible sellers on the Amazon store convenient access to the capital they need to grow their business.

With a merchant cash advance from Parafin, your business can receive between $500 and $10 million for a fixed capital fee with a flexible payment schedule linked to a predetermined percentage of your business’s future sales until the funding is fully paid off. There’s no interest, no personal collateral required, and no late fees.

If approved, you can use these funds to cover any type of business expense including inventory management, payroll and hiring, marketing or new product and solution development.

The program is fully digital so you can quickly complete an application online and, if approved, get funds into your account in a matter of days, if not hours.

Go to Amazon Lending to determine if a merchant cash advance is the right fit for your business and to see if you’re eligible to apply.

About Parafin

Started by a dedicated group of data scientists and engineers, Parafin is a business financing provider that was founded with the mission to grow small businesses. Amazon has partnered with Parafin to provide Amazon sellers with fast, easy access to capital, so they can make payments that match the natural ebb and flow of their business.

Parafin terms and conditions

Parafin is a business financing provider that Amazon has partnered with to offer merchant cash advances to Amazon sellers. All financing is governed by Parafin’s Capital Advance Agreement. Merchant cash offers and advances are not extensions of credit or loans and they may not be used for personal, family, or household purposes.

Tags: News and Announcements
28 replies
28 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3NvT4P2ouRoEb
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

How are we supposed to grow our business with Amazon’s restock limits?

user profile
Seller_LMf9CF5P8NlmA

no interest?

nothing is free, so what are the fees?

user profile
Seller_Ha6JyVvDK6Ybs

How do we grow our business when you are always attacking listings because of suspect nonsense. How can we grow business with the most incompetent of all support on this entire planet the “So Called Amazon Seller Support”. How do we make money when you always taking listings down due to pricing errors at the same time You Amazon with conspiring partners in crime UPS/USPS magically up prices and fees during the holidays, yet you expect us to sell at lower prices. So its OK for everyone else to raise prices due to inflation costs except the small business sellers that sell to make a living selling on Amazon. You just keep beating us down every chance you get! When you need to take theses lending financing you may want to rethink entire business and likely best to look at selling items across the more seller friendly platforms but hey we are only here to bow down to the great “JEFF” and all of our blood sweat and tears is only for Amazon profit.

user profile
Seller_z1JDNz6de1lqc

Isnt whats been going on for years just new way of calling it making it sound like its new are sales really that down Amazon is scrounging fees up wherever they can? To me the risk taking this souless money to buy products to hopefully sell on Amazon is just way to high. Maybe its worth it if you need that new hot rod, boat, guns, race horse some pleasure but it is to high of a risk to think of using this money to buy items to sell on Amazon. Remember they track all data and love to compete against 3p sellers…No Thanks… Good Luck EH.

user profile
Seller_p79tAvDjF3cYg

Is anyone even seeing the option to apply with Parafin? I’m not seeing it. I only have options from Marcus and Amazon Lending.

user profile
Seller_Nx5bUHme6tcMS

I see the option down at the bottom under Merchant Cash Advance MCA, but since I’m not currently approved I can’t see the fee. However, on the Parafin site they show an example, and it is something over 10%. “No interest” but if you pay it off over a year it is easy to see it is actually “high interest.” More if you pay it quicker.

user profile
Seller_OqABOukbmHgtP

I used it, and I’m thankful for it. But unfortunately, the account Level Reserve is killing my business’s growth.

All my products are FBA.

user profile
Seller_n4OEbvEGRjQQu

We cannot grow business with Amazon as they are reducing weeks to cover down to 2 weeks. Unlimited marketing spend does nothing. Is this just due to Q4 reorganizing within Amazon and closures of many facilities?

user profile
Seller_3idxc4BYseB0O

We relieved and delighted that our inventory limits were lifted as October 1, 2022. Then- SLAM THE DOORS WERE SHUT. Due the lengthy transit times for shipments we will be forced to reduce ad spend in order to preserve inventory so we do not run out of stock. Lost sales, lost revenue for all parties. .

user profile
Seller_9Wl8dlwuREm4U

Why does EVERYONE seem to think fbm is so bad. I’m 100% FBM and I’m doing pretty good. Plus my customer service is wsy better than Amazon

Go to original post