New registered account on Amazon and Amazon suspended my account straight way without any reason

I registered amazon professional seller account yesterday, Amazon asked me to provide documents, which I did,

_Please provide the following documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file: _

_–Utility bill with name and address visible _
_–Business license, if applicable _
–If you have active listings, include copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or delivery orders from your supplier issued in the last 90 days.

30 mins later, I got an email said 'We are reviewing your Amazon.com seller account. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.com. ’

What’s was going on? I was charged $45.99 from my credit card after I receive this suspended notifications, and then Amazon sent me an email:
‘We have charged your credit card for $45.99 in an attempt to settle your Amazon seller account balance.’

I sent a couple of emails, seem a robot at the other end.

This means your account application is being reviewed. Please be patient, and if they ask for anything else, ALL documents should be presented again (as a complete package).
In the meantime, here is a more thorough explanation:

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.