user profile
Sign in
user profile

Need Help with Account reactivation

by Seller_ewBWHyPfd9Pv6

Need help with account activation. my account was deactivated a years ago i have submitted some appeals but amazon is asking and sending same notification which i have attached below.

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of not shipping/fulfilling Orders.

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the concerning issue.

– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent the reoccurrence of this violation.

– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

How do I send the required information?
Submit this information at https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 14 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated.

We’re here to help
If you have questions about this policy or information requested above, please contact us at
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.co.uk

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated
55 replies
55 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ewBWHyPfd9Pv6
In reply to: Seller_ewBWHyPfd9Pv6's post

Here is my POA which i want to submit now. need you suggestion or any changes needed to be done in my poa.thanks

Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to appeal our seller account’s suspension.
We understand that Amazon takes failures to comply with their requirements very seriously and we would like to share with you our Plan of Action in which we explain what we have done to resolve the issue and what will we do to prevent similar complaints in the future.
• I have been selling on amazon for years and have delivered most of our orders on time and with a hundred percent satisfaction from the customer. As these orders are almost one years ago so I have attached the delivery proof of these orders as well that we have fulfilled and attached that with my appeal as a proof to my statement. So we want to show the amazon team that we are fulfilling our order with responsibility and providing good customer service. Recently some of our orders (302-0126520-2769921, 403-6203964-2281938) couldn’t be delivered in time which has caused the issues of suspension to our account which I have mentioned in the root cause
What happened?
• So the main reason of the root cause was that we lack to foresight a backup plan in case of delay In the manufacturing process of the products and delivery to us from our manufacturer as we must have backup inventory in case of the stock issue with the manufacturer which we were we totally lack at and that has caused all the problem of the not shipping and fulfillment of orders in time and I to take the responsibility of that it was due to not have the backup plan in place
• Goods were not in stock as I was relying on dropshipping as a method directly from the manufacturer which meant I would purchase post-sale for certain items.
• We do not have an inventory in our warehouse whereas we are doing dropshipping and ordering directly from the manufacturer. We place orders with the manufacturer after receiving the orders on amazon means we purchase after the receiving of the order on amazon
• So this is the matter of the last year so at that time COVID-19 was at a peak in Pakistan as our manufacturer is based in Pakistan so they have a shortage of staff due to COVID-19, supply chain issue and low raw material which has caused the delay in the manufacturing of the products.
• As we received product delivery later from our manufacturer so we cannot ship it according to the shipping time period on amazon.
• Moreover I have also forgotten to increase and update the shipping and handling time of the order fulfilment which has also caused the issue of the late fulfilment and non-receipt of orders. We know it’s my mistake and I am not able to provide good customer service and cannot update them regarding the late delivery issues which have caused negative feedback from the customers in terms of A to Z claims as a customer was right we could not provide them with the proper response regarding the delivery of the products because we have not received any delivery date from our manufacturer at that time. This was the main reason for the non-fulfilment and shipping of orders to the customers because we have not received the products in time from our manufacturer and also we have not held any inventory in our warehouse. So due to that we could not ship/ fulfil orders in time which has caused A to z claims and negative feedback on our account. And due to that reason amazon has suspended our account.
What I have done to address the issue:
• I immediately initiated a refund to the buyers who have been affected due to the above root cause.
• All the pending orders which are needed to be shipped at that time have been cancelled and refund issued to the customer
• I have extended our shipping handling time from 1-2 days to 4 days to ensure customers’ expectations are always fully met, and most customers will receive their orders earlier than promised.
• Also, customer messages have been responded to in a timely manner.
• I have decided to leave the dropshipping model and convert my business model to amazon fbm and fba to avoid the fulfilment cancelation and order cancellation issues. We will source the products from our manufacturer and after when we have that in our warehouse then we will list that item for sale on amazon and update the correct stock in amazon inventory.
• I have planned to move our 50% of the business to amazon fba and rest of the 50% we will do by fbm and has removed the dropshipiing method from my business to avoid this issue going forward
• I have hired a virtual assistant from fiverr.com and assigned him with the responsibility of checking, orders, and customer message, updating and verifying the correct tracking of the shipped orders, and responding to customer messages within 24 hours. He will be responsible for the stock information in seller central as well as in our warehouse to avoid any out-of-stock issues.
• I have also made a contract with the DHL carrier service for the delivery of the products and has asked then them all the order will be delivered with proper proof of the signature of threw receiver and we will not accept the delivery proof without a signature so that this way we will ensure and also get the proof that our order has successfully delivered to the customer
• I have carefully reviewed all Amazon policies and guidelines, especially the ones regarding the minimum performance targets and requirements to ensure that we exactly know what Amazon expects from us. This will help us maintain our account in a good status.
• I have implemented working policies to ensure that every order is only marked as shipped when it is actually shipped, and no later than the expected ship date.
What we will do to prevent similar problems in the future
• All orders will be shipped within the Expected Ship Date and confirmed as dispatched in our seller account on time.
• I am moving towards the amazon fba and fbm model so me and my virtual assistant will only use Amazon’s ‘Buy Shipping’ option to purchase postage for all seller fulfilled orders, which automatically updates order status to shipped, therefore preventing this from happening again.
• I have hired a virtual assistant from fiverr.com and assigned him with the responsibility of checking, orders, and customer message, updating and verifying the correct tracking of the shipped orders, and responding to customer messages within 24 hours. He will be responsible for the stock information in seller central as well as in our warehouse to avoid any out-of-stock issues.

• We will make use of Holiday Settings to ensure that our products are not on sale when we are unable to complete orders within the expected ship date.
• We will be closely monitoring our account’s health metrics to ensure that we meet all the performance targets as set by Amazon.
Please understand that we take the running of our business very seriously, and within that is the way we run our Amazon account.
We are sincerely sorry that we have let customers down as we always aim for 100% customer satisfaction. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to service Amazon’s customers once more and I promise that the steps outlined above will be followed to the letter.
Sincerely,
XXXXXXX

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

This is what Amazon wanted.

But instead you gave an unreadable bullet list.

It should have looked like this.

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of not shipping/fulfilling Orders.

• So the main reason of the root cause was that we lack to foresight a backup plan in case of delay In the manufacturing process of the products…
  • Goods were not in stock…

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the concerning issue.

• Whatever …
  • Whatever…

… and so on.

Now let’s go back to these comments:

1. “Goods were not in stock as I was relying on dropshipping as a method directly from the manufacturer which meant I would purchase post-sale for certain items.”
  2. “We do not have an inventory in our warehouse whereas we are doing dropshipping and ordering directly from the manufacturer.”

You are a Pakistan drop shipper
You have no warehouse
Covid-19 had nothing to do with anything
Your POA/Appeal is BS
I don’t even believe you wrote this

Amazon Mods have stated that most drop shippers apparently have also violated the Seller Code of Conduct and have no path forward.

IF you have any path to reinstatement it’s not going to involve this appeal.

user profile
Seller_pBEwo8CxxHc63

I just scrolled back. COVID-19 is being used as an excuse.

Nope.

Amazon did not accept that 2 years ago at the beginning of the pandemic, they won’t accept that now.

Here’s your real cause:

• I was drop shipping and had no control over inventory
  • I listed items I did not have in stock.
user profile
Seller_YrBcXKuuvzjDZ
This post has been deleted
user profile
Santiago_Amazon

Hi @T-links,

Santiago from Amazon here! I see that you are trying to reinstate your account.

After reading your appeal, I can’t tell the reason for your account deactivation. Seems like it could be related to your drop shipping practices though it is not clear by the information you have provided.

As @ ThisIsTheWay & @ABC_23 state:

Your plan of action seems too long with information that is not necessary. Your plan of action seems to show many practices that may lead to an account deactivation. An appeal should be composed of a root cause, corrective steps and proactive steps. Here is quick video that will show you how to create an effective plan of action.

What was the reason given in the original notification from us? Were you asked to explain your drop shipping practices?

Share with us the original notification so that the forums community and we can better guide you in order for you to reactivate your account.

Best,

Santiago

user profile
Seller_ewBWHyPfd9Pv6

after that we received this deactivation notification
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.

What happens if my account is not reactivated?
You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.co.uk to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

user profile
Desi_Amazon

Hello @T-Linkss,

Desi from Amazon here to assist.

Based on your last comment I understand that you are attempting to appeal an account deactivation for what looks to be a failed velocity review.

This is the indication that your account underwent an account review for seller fulfilled orders and failed. I can imagine this was due to the business practices you mentioned above in your previous appeals. Per the selling account reviews for seller-fulfilled orders help page:

Amazon considers multiple factors when deciding whether a selling account should be placed under temporary review. Some examples of these factors are included below. If your account exhibits multiple factors at one time, it could be placed under review.

1. You do not have a sufficient history of past sales. This can be either because you are new to the Amazon store or you have not sold for a long period. When you are new or have been dormant, it takes time to build up a positive history of buyer-seller transactions.
  2. Multiple customers have indicated they did not receive the items they ordered (for example, by filing for refunds, A-to-z guarantee claims or posting negative feedback). We recommend that you work closely with your customers to resolve any issues and take steps to ensure prompt fulfillment of orders.
  3. There is no tracking information available on your account or the tracking information is invalid. Valid tracking information can provide assurance to your customers that their orders are on the way and help Amazon validate that an order has been delivered. To access Amazon policies on tracking information, go to Valid Tracking Rate (VTR).
  4. There has been an unusual change in your selling patterns. An unusual sales activity may include a recent spike in sales or significant change in the type of inventory you offer.
  5. You are selling higher risk items. Higher risk items may include consumer electronics, computers or trending items.
  6. You may be missing critical business information from your account that can help us validate positive buyer-seller history across other sales channels. Ensure that all your business information is up to date, including business website, address, and contact information, where applicable. Although this information is not mandatory it can verify your identity and expedite the review process.

If you were not providing valid tracking ids (fake or re-used), had multiple “where’s my stuff complaints”, provided excessive refunds, a sudden urge in sales or item type change then that would explain why your account has remained deactivated. You need to provide a clear and concise explanation for why some of or all of these things occurred in addition to proof that you were actually fulfilling your orders.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to assisting you.

Regards,

Desi

user profile
Charles_Amazon

Hi @T-Linkss

Charles from Amazon here.

Drop shipping is a specific kind of business model. There are acceptable ways to manage this: having a distributor, manufacturer, or third party, ship your items directly to your customers – so as long as you are the seller on record. Our drop shipping policy ensures the customer trust.

• When running into supplier back-orders, were you aware that you could cancel your customer’s orders instead?
  • Did you know that you could correspond with the customer through buyer-seller messages in your seller central account, to offer refund or exchanges when order fulfillment problems arise?
  • How do you manage the available quantity of product in the manage inventory section? How do you determine the actual number that is available for sale?

There are various levels of drop ship violations. Attempting to fulfill your order by using another seller, instead of yourself, is a slightly more egregious policy violation than say, having your actual drop ship distributor accidentally put their name on the return label instead of yours. You must be the seller of record when your customer buys items from you and pays you to fulfill their orders.

What you keep repeating is that you place your orders after the sale is made. This leads us back to your manage inventory page. How do you determine what is the inventory amount available for sale when you are saying that you do not carry inventory? There may be some kind of management that is missing in this piece.

If your supplier is promising you that they have 10 units available for you to sell, and you sell those 10 units, what happens when they have already distributed, or sold, those 10 units to someone else? How do you hold your supplier accountable? There may be some kind of management that is missing in this space as well.

There is terrific advice above in this thread about composing the right details. Be sure to be clear and concise with the explanation of your business model. Lastly, the third section of the plan of action appeal, known as ‘preventative measures,’ should show how you might change this methodology.

Be sure to stay informed of policy updates with these valuable educational videos. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.

Regards,

Charles

user profile
Seller_ewBWHyPfd9Pv6

This is amazon response regarding to my appeal. they are asking for proof of delivery of the orders that have been fulfilled more than a years ago. so i want to know what i can provide them kindly guide in this matter as the tracking company also hold data only for 6 months and the orders are fulfilled more than a years ago so what i provide in response

We do not have enough information to reinstate your account. We are not able to confirm delivery of your recent seller-fulfilled orders. Please provide us evidence of delivery or verify that currently uploaded tracking information is correct. Tracking information may be provided in the Manage Orders section of your seller account. This may include buyer confirmation of receipt or proof-of-delivery documentation.

If you are an Amazon Easy Ship seller, please confirm that you use this service for your seller-fulfilled orders as part of your submission.

How do I send the required information?
Please click on the View Appeal button on the Account Health page (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) and submit additional information as requested.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 90 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated. Do not attempt to create a new seller account. Creating a new account will delay the reactivation process and may lead to permanent closure of your account.

We’re here to help.
If you have questions about this review or the information requested above, visit selling account reviews for seller-fulfilled orders (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/G200320980).

You can view your account performance (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
– Download the iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8
– Download the Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_GB

Thank you,

Amazon.co.uk
Sincerely,
Merchant review team
Amazon.co.uk

user profile
Seller_yjgX5dAA7jysE

I can help you

Go to original post