Need Help with Account reactivation

Need help with account activation. my account was deactivated a years ago i have submitted some appeals but amazon is asking and sending same notification which i have attached below.

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of not shipping/fulfilling Orders.

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the concerning issue.

– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent the reoccurrence of this violation.

– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

How do I send the required information?
Submit this information at https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 14 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated.

We’re here to help
If you have questions about this policy or information requested above, please contact us at
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

Here is my POA which i want to submit now. need you suggestion or any changes needed to be done in my poa.thanks

Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to appeal our seller account’s suspension.
We understand that Amazon takes failures to comply with their requirements very seriously and we would like to share with you our Plan of Action in which we explain what we have done to resolve the issue and what will we do to prevent similar complaints in the future.
• I have been selling on amazon for years and have delivered most of our orders on time and with a hundred percent satisfaction from the customer. As these orders are almost one years ago so I have attached the delivery proof of these orders as well that we have fulfilled and attached that with my appeal as a proof to my statement. So we want to show the amazon team that we are fulfilling our order with responsibility and providing good customer service. Recently some of our orders (302-0126520-2769921, 403-6203964-2281938) couldn’t be delivered in time which has caused the issues of suspension to our account which I have mentioned in the root cause
What happened?
• So the main reason of the root cause was that we lack to foresight a backup plan in case of delay In the manufacturing process of the products and delivery to us from our manufacturer as we must have backup inventory in case of the stock issue with the manufacturer which we were we totally lack at and that has caused all the problem of the not shipping and fulfillment of orders in time and I to take the responsibility of that it was due to not have the backup plan in place
• Goods were not in stock as I was relying on dropshipping as a method directly from the manufacturer which meant I would purchase post-sale for certain items.
• We do not have an inventory in our warehouse whereas we are doing dropshipping and ordering directly from the manufacturer. We place orders with the manufacturer after receiving the orders on amazon means we purchase after the receiving of the order on amazon
• So this is the matter of the last year so at that time COVID-19 was at a peak in Pakistan as our manufacturer is based in Pakistan so they have a shortage of staff due to COVID-19, supply chain issue and low raw material which has caused the delay in the manufacturing of the products.
• As we received product delivery later from our manufacturer so we cannot ship it according to the shipping time period on amazon.
• Moreover I have also forgotten to increase and update the shipping and handling time of the order fulfilment which has also caused the issue of the late fulfilment and non-receipt of orders. We know it’s my mistake and I am not able to provide good customer service and cannot update them regarding the late delivery issues which have caused negative feedback from the customers in terms of A to Z claims as a customer was right we could not provide them with the proper response regarding the delivery of the products because we have not received any delivery date from our manufacturer at that time. This was the main reason for the non-fulfilment and shipping of orders to the customers because we have not received the products in time from our manufacturer and also we have not held any inventory in our warehouse. So due to that we could not ship/ fulfil orders in time which has caused A to z claims and negative feedback on our account. And due to that reason amazon has suspended our account.
What I have done to address the issue:
• I immediately initiated a refund to the buyers who have been affected due to the above root cause.
• All the pending orders which are needed to be shipped at that time have been cancelled and refund issued to the customer
• I have extended our shipping handling time from 1-2 days to 4 days to ensure customers’ expectations are always fully met, and most customers will receive their orders earlier than promised.
• Also, customer messages have been responded to in a timely manner.
• I have decided to leave the dropshipping model and convert my business model to amazon fbm and fba to avoid the fulfilment cancelation and order cancellation issues. We will source the products from our manufacturer and after when we have that in our warehouse then we will list that item for sale on amazon and update the correct stock in amazon inventory.
• I have planned to move our 50% of the business to amazon fba and rest of the 50% we will do by fbm and has removed the dropshipiing method from my business to avoid this issue going forward
• I have hired a virtual assistant from fiverr.com and assigned him with the responsibility of checking, orders, and customer message, updating and verifying the correct tracking of the shipped orders, and responding to customer messages within 24 hours. He will be responsible for the stock information in seller central as well as in our warehouse to avoid any out-of-stock issues.
• I have also made a contract with the DHL carrier service for the delivery of the products and has asked then them all the order will be delivered with proper proof of the signature of threw receiver and we will not accept the delivery proof without a signature so that this way we will ensure and also get the proof that our order has successfully delivered to the customer
• I have carefully reviewed all Amazon policies and guidelines, especially the ones regarding the minimum performance targets and requirements to ensure that we exactly know what Amazon expects from us. This will help us maintain our account in a good status.
• I have implemented working policies to ensure that every order is only marked as shipped when it is actually shipped, and no later than the expected ship date.
What we will do to prevent similar problems in the future
• All orders will be shipped within the Expected Ship Date and confirmed as dispatched in our seller account on time.
• I am moving towards the amazon fba and fbm model so me and my virtual assistant will only use Amazon’s ‘Buy Shipping’ option to purchase postage for all seller fulfilled orders, which automatically updates order status to shipped, therefore preventing this from happening again.
• I have hired a virtual assistant from fiverr.com and assigned him with the responsibility of checking, orders, and customer message, updating and verifying the correct tracking of the shipped orders, and responding to customer messages within 24 hours. He will be responsible for the stock information in seller central as well as in our warehouse to avoid any out-of-stock issues.

• We will make use of Holiday Settings to ensure that our products are not on sale when we are unable to complete orders within the expected ship date.
• We will be closely monitoring our account’s health metrics to ensure that we meet all the performance targets as set by Amazon.
Please understand that we take the running of our business very seriously, and within that is the way we run our Amazon account.
We are sincerely sorry that we have let customers down as we always aim for 100% customer satisfaction. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to service Amazon’s customers once more and I promise that the steps outlined above will be followed to the letter.
Sincerely,
XXXXXXX

That’s how most people GET SUSPENDED.

The rest is too long, didn’t read, and amazon won’t read it either (the link stuck out as I was scrolling hence the comment)

need you suggestion or any changes needed to be done in my poa.

Throw it out and start over. Then just tell Amazon what the problem was, in about 2 or 3 sentences.

:arrow_right::arrow_right: Do not say anything you do not mean :arrow_left::arrow_left:

That will cut out about 90% of all the BS you wrote.

Composing an appeal isn’t difficult. Every person has done it many times in their life. Think of when you were a kid and got in trouble with your parents. When they asked you “Why did you do that?”, did you ramble on for an hour about what a good son (or daughter) you are and how you like having them as parents so much, and how you make your bed, clean your room, rake the leaves, and take out the garbage without being asked?

Probably… NO. Because you’re in trouble and your parents don’t want to listen to a bunch of bullsh*t that has nothing to do with what you did. You eventually just have to be honest and confess what you did.

Similar thing here.

We do not have an inventory in our warehouse whereas we are doing dropshipping and ordering directly from the manufacturer. We place orders with the manufacturer after receiving the orders on amazon means we purchase after the receiving of the order on amazon
[/quote]

This is the reason for your suspension. Drop shipping. So you cannot prove you had purchased the items before the order was placed. There are many posts on the forums about suspensions for drop shipping and none of them have had their accounts reinstated. You lied to amazon when you stated you had so many items in stock ready to ship and also the customer. You can drop ship on amazon but the rules for this are stringent and by your own admission you are not following the rules. Late shipments are not the reason for this suspension or deactivation.

So what to write in appeal can you suggest some thing because we purchase directly from the manufacturer when we received the order on amazon so drop-shipping actually means that we do not hold inventory so what is lying in that purpose.we are not sure in drop-shipping that when we received the order our supplier will be in stock or out of stock so in drop-shipping inventory issue is occur and its normal you are referring other people as they are doing drop-shipping from retailers and not from the suppliers so keep in this mind as well that there is a different in both scenario

sorry i could not understand can you explain in more details as i have wrote down the proper root cause that why we cannot fulfill these orders so what we can write instead of this and amazon will response that provide greater details on the root cause if we write in one sentence how we can provide the complete details

so what you suggestion i have posted the POA for you suggestions that how i can improve it

It is kinda clear you didn’t read my short post.

This is what Amazon wanted.

But instead you gave an unreadable bullet list.

It should have looked like this.

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of not shipping/fulfilling Orders.

• So the main reason of the root cause was that we lack to foresight a backup plan in case of delay In the manufacturing process of the products…
  • Goods were not in stock…

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the concerning issue.

• Whatever …
  • Whatever…

… and so on.

Now let’s go back to these comments:

1. “Goods were not in stock as I was relying on dropshipping as a method directly from the manufacturer which meant I would purchase post-sale for certain items.”
  2. “We do not have an inventory in our warehouse whereas we are doing dropshipping and ordering directly from the manufacturer.”

You are a Pakistan drop shipper
You have no warehouse
Covid-19 had nothing to do with anything
Your POA/Appeal is BS
I don’t even believe you wrote this

Amazon Mods have stated that most drop shippers apparently have also violated the Seller Code of Conduct and have no path forward.

IF you have any path to reinstatement it’s not going to involve this appeal.

I do not believe this PoA. Mostly because you insert plans for things that are utterly unrelated to the late shipping suspension.

I would get your money back from whoever wrote this as they did a terrible job. You should be able to state your entire PoA in four or five paragraphs.

Seriously. Four or five paragraphs.

You did not have inventory on hand, but you told amazon and your customers you had the item on hand, ready to ship. But you stated you did not even order the item from the manufacturer until you received the order. That is where the lie comes in. I could use untruthful if that would ease your feeling a bit. That is the unauthorized form of drop shipping that so many sellers are being banned for life on amazon. If you cannot fathom what I am saying, Seller University gives you instructions on how to source items properly. You are not allowed to add stock to your inventory on your listings that you do not have in stock, ready to ship that has not already been purchased before the sale. Invoices that you send in to amazon must be dated before the sale. All invoices must include the quantity of items to be more than your orders spanning over the last 180 days. That is the rule. The rules are readily available to you and every seller on amazon.

I just scrolled back. COVID-19 is being used as an excuse.

Nope.

Amazon did not accept that 2 years ago at the beginning of the pandemic, they won’t accept that now.

Here’s your real cause:

• I was drop shipping and had no control over inventory
  • I listed items I did not have in stock.

that’s why many don’t do it. my supplier would do everything correctly, i checked on each requirement, but they can’t do anything about items being bought out.
so not a good business model for amazon.

This is the proper root cause that i have write we are doing private label and source products directly from manufacturer when we received order on amazon we received it within 8 to 10 days.so we have shipped 22 plus orders with this way with satisfaction of the customer as well but only 2 of our orders has caused us this issue so what you suggest what to write in place of that what we can explain in root cause to reinstate the account. thanks

it was suspended a years ago in may 2021 so at that time there was supply chain and staff shortage issue with the manufacturer so what we can write instead of that reason we have shipped 22 plus order with satisfaction of the customers but only our 2 orders could not be shipped timely which has caused this issue so what we can do now

Maintain inventory on hand, since the old system has failed you. Offer only what you have on hand. Order replacements as your products sell. That way you will always inventory incoming and refilling shipped inventory.

2 out of 22 orders is 9%. 5% over the allowed lates. Amazon is metric based. They do not care it is 2 out of 22 orders. What they care about is that your lates is above 4%. You need a solution to provide to them so that they know that this will not happen again.

well i have written that in the step i have taken section that i have leave that drop ship method and has moved our business to fba and fbm and will update our amazon inventory according to the inventory that we have in stock i have explain that but now the main thing that i want to ask that what to write in root cause as the main issue is that i have written in my POA the product was received late from the manufacturer so that’s why not delivered in time

I have decided to leave the dropshipping model and convert my business model to amazon fbm and fba to avoid the fulfilment cancelation and order cancellation issues. We will source the products from our manufacturer and after when we have that in our warehouse then we will list that item for sale on amazon and update the correct stock in amazon inventory.
• I have planned to move our 50% of the business to amazon fba and rest of the 50% we will do by fbm and has removed the dropshipiing method from my business to avoid this issue going forward
• I have also made a contract with the DHL carrier service for the delivery of the products and has asked then them all the order will be delivered with proper proof of the signature of threw receiver and we will not accept the delivery proof without a signature so that this way we will ensure and also get the proof that our order has successfully delivered to the customer

1. So explain your root cause that way.

2. Explain what actions to took on this issue and for those orders

3. Explain how you will not use this method and what you will use.

4. Include invoices for actual inventory of your PL product(s)

Hi i have write in the same way and has explained the reason of not shipping or fulfilling the orders in time. i have write a proper root cause in details so what you suggest how to write these one 2 to line with full explanation