My selling privileges have been removed because of variations abuse. Could you give some suggestion of my Plan of Action?

Hello,
My selling privileges have been deactivated on Amazon. And I submited Plan of Action to Amazon Team for twice. But they didn’t work. Could you give some advice? Please.
Here is the Plan of Action to send:

Dear Amazon Team,
My Amazon Selling Privileges have been removed on March 6 because of violate Amazon ASIN Creation policy.

I immediately checked all products records of my account when I received the performance notice.
And I carefully checked the product template upload records in the seller account. My team member and I held an urgent meeting to figure out the root causes. I summarized below reasons of the usage of incorrect variations. And the main reason is that the quality of this batch of goods did not meet my expectations. I am worried that it’ll receive negative reviews from customers later. To keep the listing five stars , I created a variation but I’m not fully get hold of with Amazon’s variant rules.

About these variations:
Parent ASIN: [XXX] Children ASIN: [xxxx; xxxx]
Parent ASIN: [XXX] - Children ASIN: [XXXX XXXX]
I merged different products into the same parent ASIN. I mistakenly thought, providing customers with more choices of product, which will bring our products more competitive advantages. In order to attract more customers’ attention to our new products, provides more color option of these products.

About the Parent ASIN: [XXX] Children ASIN: [XXX XXX ]
I created a variation for providing customers with more choice about the product, provides them a pleasure shopping experience. At the same time, I hoped that ASIN XXX can increase the exposure of the ASIN XXXX. I want to win the customers trust and enhance customers loyalty to our products.

I’m clearly realize that’s completely prohibited by Amazon after this big mistake I made. I immediately deleted the incorrect variant information to resolve the multiple misused variations in my account. And thoroughly checked the account for other incorrect operations.

Personally, I relearned Amazon’s create variation policy. Such as [Create and manage listings ] [Variation Relationships Overview] and other kinds of policy. I make sure that I never make these mistakes again. I realized that only high product quality and great customer service can win the customers trust and enhance customers loyalty to our products. I will try my best to provide customers with more detailed product descriptions and more realistic picture displays, and the good customer service.

My team organized a number of meeting aim at the problem. We have formulated below measures and an account selling development plan.

1.We will divide two level accounts. Level 1 has all permissions but not take part in product editing. Level-2 only in charge of a new product launch, but not includes product picture/ description/ price/ category modification.

1. Level-2 editor, product designer, product photographer and QC will complete each new product update together, to make sure that the product displayed on Amazon totally match our actual product. Level-2 will create variations in a standardized way and detail product information, such as color, size and weight. Then, they will submit to level-1 double check, to make sure create variations in correctly.

2. We’ve changed the manufacturer and strictly control the quality of the product. Our quality inspectors went to the factory for supervising the product quality. We’ll strictly test the product at least 30 times before we sent them to Amazon. (Attachment is invoice about different manufacturer. The upper one is old manufacturer, the below one is our new cooperated manufacturer.)

3. Organize regular employee training. One of that, asking Seller Support and Performance Team for help about our unclear rules. It will effectively prevent recurrence of policy violations. Hold a meeting everyday, asking each employee to summarize their work. To avoid the same problem from happening again. On the every Friday afternoon, we learn the Amazon Policy through watch related videos.

4. Promptly deal with all feedback from each products on the account, especially negative feedback and suggestion. Based on customer feedback and their questions about the product, we timely modify product descriptions caused of the negative. Selling products stand from the customer’s perspective.

5. To be able to do better on Amazon, my team set up a dedicated product development and design team already on March. We’ll independently develop more great products to meet customer needs and provide more product options to Amazon customers. We extremely need an opportunity to start again.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Can somebody tell me what should I do? What’s the problem with my plan of action?If you got few minutes, please send me some suggestion. I would appreciate it. Thank you a lot.

AMBestker

This sounds like it’s written in project management speak… an interesting communication form, typically only used by project managers talking to each other, or stakeholders , the people paying for the project…

Theoretically --I doubt that the folks at Amazon are big members of PMI… “Project Management Institute.”

Too many uses of the word team…

Just my thoughts no need to respond back…

English maybe their second or third or fourth or not their language…

Perhaps bullet points written in language remembered and understood by someone in the 3rd or 4th grade of english comprehension…

That plan is very hard to understand and has lots of comments that do not pertain to the issue. Start over.

Thank you~

Thanks

Hello,
Here is the Plan of Action to send:

Plan is not written in the 3 section format Amazon requested.
Dear Amazon Team,
My Amazon Selling Privileges have been removed on March 6 because of violate Amazon ASIN Creation policy.

SECTION 1: Root Cause

I immediately checked all products records of my account when I received the performance notice.
And I carefully checked the product template upload records in the seller account. My team member and I held an urgent meeting to figure out the root causes. (YOU are the account holder, the teem member has nothing to do with YOUR account) I summarized below reasons of the usage of incorrect variations. And the main reason is that the quality of this batch of goods did not meet my expectations. (Now you created a new problem. WHY were you suspended? For VARIATION problems or QUALITY problems? Don’t get off the topic and add more into the situation) I am worried that it’ll receive negative reviews from customers later. (Bad idea. You are telling Amazon you are worried about negative reviews, when Amazon is telling you they are worried you can’t create proper variations) To keep the listing five stars , I created a variation but I’m not fully get hold of with Amazon’s variant rules. (That sentence seems to be the root cause of the problem.)

About these variations:
Parent ASIN: [XXX] Children ASIN: [xxxx; xxxx]
Parent ASIN: [XXX] - Children ASIN: [XXXX XXXX]
I merged different products into the same parent ASIN. I mistakenly thought, providing customers with more choices of product, which will bring our products more competitive advantages. In order to attract more customers’ attention to our new products, provides more color option of these products.
Good.
About the Parent ASIN: [XXX] Children ASIN: [XXX XXX ]
I created a variation for providing customers with more choice about the product, provides them a pleasure shopping experience. At the same time, I hoped that ASIN XXX can increase the exposure of the ASIN XXXX. I want to win the customers trust and enhance customers loyalty to our products.
Ok.

I’m clearly realize that’s completely prohibited by Amazon after this big mistake I made. I immediately deleted the incorrect variant information to resolve the multiple misused variations in my account. And thoroughly checked the account for other incorrect operations.
Good.

Section 2: what you did to make things right

OMITTED

Section 3: Why this will not happed in the future
Personally, I relearned Amazon’s create variation policy. Such as [Create and manage listings ] [Variation Relationships Overview] and other kinds of policy. I make sure that I never make these mistakes again. I realized that only high product quality and great customer service can win the customers trust and enhance customers loyalty to our products. I will try my best to provide customers with more detailed product descriptions and more realistic picture displays, and the good customer

My team organized a number of meeting aim at the problem. We have formulated below measures and an account selling development plan.
Having a team meeting is no good if YOU, the account holder doesn’t know how to create variations.

1.We will divide two level accounts. Level 1 has all permissions but not take part in product editing. Level-2 only in charge of a new product launch, but not includes product picture/ description/ price/ category modification.
Doesn’t mean anything, just words.

1. Level-2 editor, product designer, product photographer and QC will complete each new product update together, to make sure that the product displayed on Amazon totally match our actual product. Level-2 will create variations in a standardized way and detail product information, such as color, size and weight. Then, they will submit to level-1 double check, to make sure create variations in correctly.
    Doesn’t mean anything, just words.

2. We’ve changed the manufacturer and strictly control the quality of the product. Our quality inspectors went to the factory for supervising the product quality. We’ll strictly test the product at least 30 times before we sent them to Amazon. (Attachment is invoice about different manufacturer. The upper one is old manufacturer, the below one is our new cooperated manufacturer.)
    Doesn’t match with the suspension of variations. Now this sounds like you were sending inferior products to buyers. If you sell a quality product, why would you have to test the product 30 times to see if it worked?

3. Organize regular employee training. One of that, asking Seller Support and Performance Team for help about our unclear rules. It will effectively prevent recurrence of policy violations. Hold a meeting everyday, asking each employee to summarize their work. To avoid the same problem from happening again. On the every Friday afternoon, we learn the Amazon Policy through watch related videos.
    That is not going to solve anything. All amazon wants to hear you say is that, YOU the account holder, will make correct variation ads. You are telling Amazon that you don’t under stand the rules and will rely on Seller Support and Performance in the future.

4. Promptly deal with all feedback from each products on the account, especially negative feedback and suggestion. Based on customer feedback and their questions about the product, we timely modify product descriptions caused of the negative. Selling products stand from the customer’s perspective.
    There must be more to your suspension. Here again you mention the negative feedbacks.

5. To be able to do better on Amazon, my team set up a dedicated product development and design team already on March. (not your team, just you) We’ll independently develop more great products to meet customer needs and provide more product options to Amazon customers. (Amaozn doesn’t care about your plans to develope new products) We extremely need an opportunity to start again.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

The plan is missing Section 2, as well as what YOU did to gain an understand of creating variations, and how what you learned will cause this situation not to hadden in the future.
:train2:

I appreciate it. Thank you so much.