user profile
Sign in
user profile

My product is not visible

by Seller_DP58JLIVv2E2M

Hello. In my new product, when I search for my product with my keyword, my product still does not appear on the first 7 pages, but when I select the product category, my product appears on the first page. I wonder why my product does not appear on the first 7 pages in general search. can you help me please

Tags: Keywords, New products, Search
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_E54UocTxGrfq8
In reply to: Seller_DP58JLIVv2E2M's post

Because you have a new product in a possibly over-saturated category. Gone are the days when you can just create a listing on Amazon and watch the buyers find and buy your product. You’ll need to do some off Amazon advertising to get buyers to Amazon. Once you have sales, you’ll move closer to the first page.

user profile
Seller_w9anO0M8iPFUa

I had a product I spent several hundred dollars on ranking it to the front page. Than suddenly somehow it just “de-categorized” itself and I had to talk with the catalogue department to even make it visible. Sadly it has never returned to any of the 7 pages and all that money for ads was for nothing. One of the biggest problems is the indexing is terrible, you can search for a coffee pot and get 10 different things that aren’t even related to that search on those 7 pages.

user profile
Seller_Ns1Xd2oEghXAR

No puedo ver mis productos publicados , solo se ven si los buscas por ASIN o nombre de vendedor. Como puedo hacer para que se vean mas fácilmente ?

user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL

The All Departments search provides a limited number of results in each category, by design,

You do not know how many sales your competitor has made, nor do you know why his search placement is better than yours. You can assume Amazon has a reason to favor his product over yours.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post