My inventory contains items that are listed as Fulfilled by Merchant. But I now I sent them in to FBA

My inventory contains items that are listed as Fulfilled by Merchant. But I now I sent them in to FBA.

I’m afraid they are stuck in limbo. Even if someone can see them and try and buy them, I no longer have them. But I suspect that they may be in an Amazon warehouse. Perhaps my fba shipment got lost or something. How can I find out where these items are and get them back for sale if I can find them?

You should maybe set the inventory in Manage inventory to zero.

Then maybe spend some quality alone time at Seller University?

how did you send them to a warehouse? your items have to be FBA to create a shipping plan.
we could use more details of what you did.
AND yes, start with the seller university in the link posted by @The_Sawle_Mill

I only recall the item titles as having packed them into a box bound for FBA. I guess I’m seeking a way of discovering if in fact they were part of a shipping plan that was shipped to begin my investigation. I’ll try the seller university. But I’m a small time seller and most of the seller-u videos seem geared to sellers with a lot more complex selling investment.

Look at your FBA shipments; go into each one, and look at the “Contents”, and see if your items are in there.

If not, why did you send these? Was there just a stack of books, and you grabbed them all and put in a box? Were any of them labeled (with FNSKU)?
If there are books in the box with no labels, and are not part of the shipping plan, I suspect that your chances of ever seeing them again is pretty close to zero. If you put a label on them, then it will get scanned into the system as whatever title is associated with that label, so if they don’t match, you have a problem. If you labeled them correctly, but they are no longer listed as FBA, then you should get a “Stranded Inventory” status, and should be able to recall them (or perhaps just change the listing back to FBA; not sure what might happen).

A lot of the answer comes down to why you sent in books that are FBM.

A lot of the answer comes down to why you sent in books that are FBM.

It does sound like OP is pretty clueless and this is his first attempt at FBA. However…

From May of 2021

June 2021

An identical post from March 2022

He’s been posting FBA questions for five years.

Something suspicious happening here. :thinking::roll_eyes:

Hi @Book_Corral,

I was able to review some of your past cases, and I would suggest opening a case with Seller Support to look into the status of your FBA shipment as you’ve done previously. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions!

Thanks,
Fred