user profile
Sign in
user profile

My account suspended ! Help Me!

by Seller_1wXS2VkPnUeoq

Hello, I have a merchant account in Canada. Amazon suspends me from the bill for 3 products. I’ve sent you an invoice for these 3 products. Actually I’m doing dropshipping. In case of suspend account for about 5 days. No matter how many cases I’ve opened, they don’t turn to me anymore. Do I have to suggest that I follow a new path? What should I do to activate my account? They don’t return the money left in my account! Please help me, I’m in very bad shape!

thank you in advance for all.

Tags: Dropship, Shipping, USPS
171 replies
171 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_MaNu1nsSEfLRw
In reply to: Seller_1wXS2VkPnUeoq's post

If you read through the various forum posts on “dropshipping”, you’ll find that it’s risky in terms of account suspension. Why don’t you post the exact suspension notice you received, along with your appeal, and someone here may be able to provide some guidance. In the mean time, stop opening new cases as that will only make the situation worse for you.

user profile
Seller_bWU6w5XvXmIfs

If you are doing dropshipping, then you don’t have any valid invoices issued to you before offering the products for sale on Amazon.

In cases of suspensions due to authenticity issues, sellers are required to provide:

• Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.
  • Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website.

Your last hope of a possible reinstatement would be to delete your entire inventory and then appeal with a good Plan of Action, promising Amazon that from now on, everything will be sourced from reputable suppliers and you will stop with dropshipping.

Here is an example appeal, which already helped numerous sellers get reinstated.

You can write a similar one based on it, which will address your specific situation and then post it here for feedback:

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

Yes … Once you are suspended for Authenticity, and you are drop shipping, it is extremely hard to get reinstated without changing your sourcing.

5 days is not very long. They might take weeks to respond.

Well opening “cases” will not help you, especially repeatedly opening them.

Cases have to be forwarded by Seller Support (who doesn’t handle suspensions) over to Seller Performance.

Per the email you got concerning the suspension you need to provide valid invoices (this shows you previously bought and paid for the inventory and possibly write a “Plan of Action” (also called an appeal)

This could help you with the process :

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

That’s not an invoice. You can’t have an invoice for drop shipping…

You bothered Amazon too much by opening too many cases and bothering them. You may be done for life.

user profile
Seller_1wXS2VkPnUeoq

What email address do you appeal when you are suspended?

user profile
Seller_1wXS2VkPnUeoq

Will my account be active, friends? How long before they get back? thank you.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

The OP just sent me a PM with the following from Amazon:

You are done for life, Amazon has said they do not want to hear from you anymore and they will not allow you on their platform.

Sorry

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

Just an FYI for everyone… The OP is is now badgering me, and I would guess others. If this is how the OP was communicating with Amazon, they were annoyed and cut the OP off.

user profile
Seller_xe5JLD4iP3yT2

send a letter to jeff

user profile
Seller_1wXS2VkPnUeoq

Hello ! @Tom88 , @AngelicPretty , @M_L_H , @Oneida Help Me I got mail from Amazon today.

"Hello,
I’m a member of the Amazon.com team Jeff Bezos received your email and requested that I research this issue and respond on his behalf.
You still have not provided sufficient information to reactivate your account.
… "
This email came. They claimed again that I did not send enough information.
However, I sent @AngelicPretty proposed action plan and I sent the necessary information before that.
What do they mean by adequate knowledge? How would you like me to make a return to this mail? Thanks in advance.

Go to original post