user profile
Sign in
user profile

My account keeps getting suspended

by Seller_YhGmtYF4bLiEC

Hello,

I really need help to understand why my account keeps getting suspended. I’ve submitted numerous tickets to Amazon but they just get resolved without any reply or update.

I’ve provided documents to prove my ID and business account but just have no idea what I’m missing. I simply want to get in touch with someone to resolve this.

It’s becoming pretty frustrating, but I don’t know what to do now. I’m located in Australia and approved on Amazon AU, I just want to expand to the US and sell here.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Nathanael

Tags: USPS
23 replies
23 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw
In reply to: Seller_YhGmtYF4bLiEC's post

Hard to say without a lot more information.

Try reading: [Informative] My new account was suspended shortly after registration ... Help by Oneida Books to see if you can find the issue.

user profile
Seller_YhGmtYF4bLiEC

Hello, I’ve kept submitting tickets requesting to find out what is going on, but I never get replied to. I’ve also emailed seller-performance@amazon.com numerous times without any response.

What should I do now?

user profile
Seller_YhGmtYF4bLiEC

Hello,

For your security, we have suspended your Amazon seller account because we need additional documentation to verify your identity. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.

If you currently sell on Amazon, we need to verify a change to your payment methods. If you did not make this change, contact Seller Support.

Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide one of the following documents in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.
– A business license, if applicable.
– A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with name and address visible

The name and address on the document must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit your documents by following this link: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap

We’re here to help
You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Once we receive your documents, we will review them and decide whether you may sell on Amazon again.

You can view your account performance at (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
–iOS App (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8)
–Android App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl…)

Thank you.
-Amazon
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

user profile
Seller_YhGmtYF4bLiEC

Hello ,

Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.

What happens if my account is not reactivated?
You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.com to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

I have Bolded what you are missing. It is not optional.

user profile
Seller_jw3HRo32wY2Hk

From what I’ve seen, Amazon are using the ID verification stage to block sellers getting onto the platform. Not sure how they’re determining that. But it explains why folks are banging their head against a brick wall, given they have the right documentation.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post