Anyone else getting this message? Is it even from amazon (For the record I own have one seller account)
Amazon’s policies prohibit a seller from operating or maintaining multiple accounts; however, we understand that in certain circumstances, sellers may need to own multiple accounts.
We would like to ask you a few questions:
• Do you have multiple Amazon selling accounts?
• Have you opened or operated more than one seller account in the past?
• In addition to your seller account, do any other members of your household also have a seller account?
In order to protect your account, please reply to this email with the following information:
• The email address(es) associated with each account you own
• The email address(es) associated with each account owned by members of your household other than yourself
• The reason(s) why you need each account
If you own just one account, have never owned more than one account in the past, and no one else in your household has or has had an account, please disregard this notice.