I created an amazon account but it got deactivated even I have provided them all the documents, but it remains deactivated so, i decided to create a new account it was got deactivated now my both accounts are deactivated. I tried my best to reactivate them but nothings happening. Please help me I want to delete my one account and reactivate my another account.
You have to activate the first account and clear up whatever mess that was. Amazon considers opening another account to be a serious offense when you do it to circumvent a closed account.
You may want to read all the terms, conditions and policies before you continue making potentially permanently banning offenses.
"You may only maintain one Seller Central account for each region in which you sell unless you have a legitimate business need to open a second account and all of your accounts are in good standing. If any of your accounts are not in good standing, we may deactivate all of your selling accounts until all accounts are in good standing."
@Cowards_Won_NSFE is correct.
I will cover the most common reasons, in no particular order, for your submission to be refused. A lack of response likely means that you are in a really long queue and they have not reached your submission yet. Amazon can take as long as 45 days to respond to your submission.
- You did not send the documents that they actually asked for. Many people send bank account information, landlord contracts, etc, instead of a utility bill that amazon is asking for.
- Your Name does not match exactly across all the documents. If one includes your middle name then they all need to. If you married and your last name changed and your documents do not match because of this then you need to fix that then resubmit the documents.
- Your Address does not match across all documents. North may be spelled out in one and another may simply use N instead. This does not match for Amazon.
- You are using a prepaid or debit card that does not act like a credit card when Amazon places its dollar hold on it to confirm it is valid. A lot of new sellers seem to be confused about the credit card. Amazon accepts debit and prepaid on the buyer side, but not the seller side. They will bill the debit and prepaid cards, but the account will not become active until a proper credit card that can be confirmed as a credit card is entered.
- Not sending all pages of the document
- Utilities are in someone else’s name
- You have not sent one of the utility bills that they specifically asked for. This bears repeating as I see it so often on the forums.
- Sending screenshots
- Sending .docx which is not accepted
- No valid credit card on the account
- When Amazon says ‘Valid credit card on file’ they mean that it has been entered into Seller Central under ‘Account Info’ under ‘Charge Methods’. They are not asking for a credit card statement.
- If you are an international seller from outside the US, is your credit card open to international charges?
- While Amazon accepts bills and documents in PDF format, people seem to have more success with the JPG format.
Amazon Seller Identity Verification Help Page
Account Verification Utility Bill & Credit Card Questions
Credit Card Requirements
Ninteen Things to do while waiting on Verification.
This is Darby from Amazon to help you with your concerns. Based on my observations from your post, you have two issues going on here.
@Cowards_Won_NSFE is correct, you have to successfully appeal and reinstate the first account. Being related to that first account you created is like dominoes. Based upon your description, the first account didn’t successfully complete the verification process. Thus, when you created this account, all that shared information caused this one to get deactivated. One domino falling into the next.
For verification, just like @ABC_23 explained, you must submit the required documents. The performance notification will indicate the specific documents required. First is having a valid credit card on file and then one of the following documents that is clear, unaltered, and in the .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format with your name and address on the document matching the information you have entered in seller central:
– A business license, if applicable.
– A utility bill dated within the last 90 days piped gas, natural gas, electricity, piped water, mobile phone, fixed-line phone, or internet service with name and address visible.
Also please make sure it is in one of our supported languages: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
If the documents are in any other language, you must supply a notarized translation of in of the supported languages along with the original document.
Once the account is reactivated, if you still
you can then request to close account in your seller account information page.
The final step to reinstate this account is to submit an appeal reporting the other account was reinstated, how you came to be connected, and how you will prevent this from occurring again. @Cowards_Won_NSFE is correct again, when they referenced only having one seller central account per region unless you have a legitimate business need. Now that you understand that, you can include that in your appeal as well.
The forums community and I are here to support you. Please let us know how we can help you from this point forward.
My best wishes,
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.