user profile
Sign in
user profile

MCF Orders Shipping Very Slow

by Seller_i7UxRYU8C9fRn

Apologies if this has been brought up recently.

One of the pleasant surprises of selling on Amazon for me was always MCF and how well it worked for a really great price. Over the past week or so the interface for inputting orders has changed. Additionally all the orders are now showing an expected ship by date of 7 days away and a delivery date of 2 days after that. Even with the upgraded shipping options its exactly the same. Before my orders always shipped super quick and would arrive equally as quick.

Since it would be worthless to ask Seller Support about this (they would probably copy and paste something completely off topic) I figured I’d ask if anyone else is seeing this? Anyone have any idea why this change has happened? I looking at all communication and have only seen information about price increases. You would think if the shipping times were going to be increased by so much they would have at least given users a heads up before the changes.

Tags: Pricing
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_0HUcX4eBJGToK
In reply to: Seller_i7UxRYU8C9fRn's post

I am seeing slow shipments. I had an order placed on June 12 and I needed to use my FBA inventory so I placed an MCF order. It has now been 10 days and they haven’t shipped it yet. It’s still showing as pending. On my Amazon “to be shipped” page it reads that my shipment is overdue and will be cancelled if it isn’t shipped tomorrow. It was supposed to be delivered between the 21st and 24th. I absolutely believed it would be on time since I placed it 10 days ago. We aren’t even allowed to cancel the MCF order once we see how delayed the whole process is. It’s upsetting to know that I’ll be punished for a late shipment and delivery when I was using Amazon’s own shipping. I won’t be making that mistake again.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post