user profile
Sign in
user profile

Looking for anyone who has done business with FBA Stores in California

by Seller_ePPdcvhtKbO31

I would love to communicate with you on this topic if you are willing.

Tags:
63 replies
63 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_d7Z0MKOJalf7S
In reply to: Seller_ePPdcvhtKbO31's post

What do you mean by “FBA Stores”?
Are you talking about sending your items to an Amazon fulfillment center?

user profile
Seller_IxtgticzGaFYz

Are you referring to that FBA coaching sessions?

user profile
Seller_ePPdcvhtKbO31

It is a company. I am looking for other people who had a negative experience with them.

user profile
Seller_1itE8clKhWHJk

Yes, that’s where I buy all my FBA’s.

user profile
Seller_cIIdgKwVd6QF7

I would go no further than this:

It came up first in my GOOGLE.

Funky

user profile
Seller_d7Z0MKOJalf7S

That’s right folks, both the Attorney General from the state of Washington and Amazon have filed lawsuits against FBA Stores, LLC:

http://www.atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/ag-ferguson-amazon-sue-over-get-rich-quick-scam

I quote:

The Bowsers do not and cannot deliver on their false promises because they have no special information about Amazon and no way to offer consumers any advantage as Amazon sellers; worse yet, the Bowsers actively mislead consumers about Amazon’s systems and what is permissible under Amazon’s selling policies. When the Bowsers’ victims realize they have been duped (as many eventually do), the Bowsers refuse to return those victims’ money.

Although I’m not sure if the Washington Attorney General will be able to help those outside of their state, I would encourage you to file a complaint with your local state AG office.

Amazon also has established a hotline for sellers with complaints about “FBA Stores”: +1 206-676-7071

I have also become aware of a lawyer who is familiar with FBA Stores and is willing to represent clients with claims against them. Please contact me for more information.

I sincerely hope that everyone across the world who has been negatively impacted by this group finds resolution and restitution with this. I suppose we’ve all learned our lessons about wisely investing our resources.

Whatever justice is served at the end of the day, please remember to learn the lesson here in forgiveness. Money comes, money goes, struggles are real and life goes on. The chance to witness such crime first-hand is rare; those who can survive and forgive despite the injury are still rarer gems.

user profile
Seller_9yOjEI2iNbFAS

Hi. We we’re involved with the Bowsers, and obviously got taken. We’re currently looking to network with similar people so that we might group together to bring legal action.

user profile
Seller_qjxqNfESMobuJ

I am in California and I was taken by the Bowser brothers’ FBA Stores Scam. Unfortunately, I received the email from the FTC about mentoring scams a month after I signed up. I thought maybe it might work out after I attended the Las Vegas Amazon Summit November of last year. All of my complaints about the program were addressed and additional services were provided. I called Amazon before I signed up and asked a representative about FBA Stores and Amazon training/assistance but I didn’t get much information. Maybe I didn’t ask the right questions if he had just said Amazon is fully staffed to provide all of the assistance I would need I may have made a different decision.

user profile
Seller_ePPdcvhtKbO31

You can file a complaint with the CA AG which definitely won’t hurt. The more complaints the better. Nothing can take place until the FTC is done. They have frozen everything.

user profile
Seller_aXPrQP2TvgCMN

Stop looking to learn things quickly and do the time and research.

All the information you need to sell successfully on amazon is publicly available through google and at least three major youtube/podcast channels I can think of that give all the information away free in thousands of hours of talks.

Go to original post