Login with Amazon on OsCommerce

I hope all is well… I found this addon on the OsCommerce Market Place…

A couple of things - I was sooo excited when I came across this - thinking it would work just like the “Login with Paypal” addon built into the PayPal App for OsCommerce.

I had to make a few changes to get this working with the bootstrap community edition of OsCommerce (changing FILENAME_ and DIR_WS_MODULES to exact files paths)… however was disappointed when I did get it to work… Although it will allow login - it will not pass the customers shipping address to OsC unless it is build together with Amazon Pay… (maybe, stand alone, it was built for more of a wordpress, blog like login - not ecom???)

I did notice you have half (or probably more than half - it seems to only be missing the actual payment module) built Amazon Pay into this addon… Checking your github repo I can see the admin file for the Amazon Pay box in the initial commit, pointing to the module - includes/modules/payment/paywithamazon.php… even the language file for the module is there…

What would it take to get Amazon to finish this???

I started a topic on the Oscommerce forum and tagged the developer - however it would seem you are not monitoring it.

I’m sure bumping is not allow - but anyone want to take a stab at answering at least the first part of my post?

Although it will allow login - it will not pass the customers shipping address to OsC unless it is build together with Amazon Pay… (maybe, stand alone, it was built for more of a wordpress, blog like login - not ecom???)