user profile
Sign in
user profile

Logging In From Different Computers

by Seller_troWNEruPo9mz

I have been a seller for 10 yrs on Amazon and just read something I need help with.

I need clarification about signing in from different computers.
I have a desk top for my office, and two lap tops. One for my self to work remote and one for my book keeper who also must work remote due to Covid.
What I read is your not to do this? What!
I do all my lable printing and general work from my office/shop computer but I also take my lap top with me on weekends so I can check orders and respond.
Also My book keeper is older and working remote due to covid.

I feel it would be impossible to run my store from just one computer. I have approx 60 listings.
Can anyone clarify this for me.

Tags: Fees, Listings
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_8heIxAf1mLwgp
In reply to: Seller_troWNEruPo9mz's post

With two step verification the easiest thing is to have a verification code sent to a cell phone. That way you an log in anywhere, even from an “unfamiliar device”.

user profile
Seller_OxjIxwlMmwmlP

You can use as many computers as you want for 1 account. If you have multiple selling accounts, which is allowed with approval, you can’t use the same computer or laptop for both. @davidsbook is correct with the two step. It’s annoying because I believe you can only link one cell for this purpose so your associate needs to contact the cell phone owner for the OTP code.

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw

Where did you read this? 'Cause it’s not so. I’ve had multiple devices since like forever.

What you can’t do is share devices with other sellers. Amazon is pretty good at linking up accounts. Most times they don’t tell you, but they know.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post