Loan Payments NEED TO BE SUSPENDED until replenishment restrictions are removed!

Is your replenishment restricted, please put some pressure on Amazon to suspended loan payments until they remove the restrictions. Who wants to let Bezos take all our cash flow when the world is in trouble!

Moderator Edit (Alejandro_Amazon): Offensive content.

Will Amazon Lending will offer any relief programs due to prioritization of FBA during COVID-19?
Amazon Lending Loans Crisis
Loan payments during FBA retrictions
Temporarily prioritizing products coming into our fulfillment centers

OOOOH, So curious now what it was…

You borrowed the money.
Are your car payments being suspended?
Your mortgage?
Your electric bill?
Your Gas bill?
Your water bill?
Your trash pickup?
With this being said I would be very surprised that Amazon will not work with their sellers that are primarily FBA and have loan payments due.

Credit Card companies are deferring interest and payment, so yes he has a valid point. Wells fargo deferred everything for 90 days and Amex deferred for 60.

Utility companies in the Northeast (mine at least — both elec & gas) are not shutting off delinquent accounts for the duration.

Us too, though they did say, call to make payment arrangements. Not exactly a pass, but it appears the shut off notice will not come. Here once you get shut off, you need to provide a deposit. Not sure if that is waved.

I agree, this would be a nice gesture by Amazon.

is the IRS letting us delay payments? why yes, yes they are…

In some countries, these things actually are being suspended. It’s even more relevant with Amazon, because it was their choice to stop the inbound shipments.

You make a very valid point. Governor in San Diego just placed a moratorium on evictions for renters. That’s great and all but you still have to pay. Where is the order commanding that banks stop collecting mortgage payments for the same time period?

Bezos/Amazon needs to at least have the “optics” of caring about their 3rd party sellers. This would be a good headline for them. Everyone who doesn’t sell masks or hand sanitizer are getting crushed right now.

unfortunately for myself I decided over the weekend I would wait a few more days before I send my FBA order into Amazon, then got that notice today.
Guess I will be shipping those orders out myself.

It’s tough really. To send a lot will lower IPI, to wait will have unexpected event occur.

Agreed, but my shipping plan was for only 120 pieces which would cover my sold out items
I have no problem shipping them myself, I have the space and the help if needed.
I actually plan on removing all of my slow sellers, which I usually do every March.
Still plan on doing it by tomorrow.

Are your car payments being suspended?
Your mortgage?
Your electric bill?
Your Gas bill? YES
Your water bill? YES
Credit Card- YES
NYC RENT - VERY SOON
Your trash pickup?
With this being said I would be very surprised that Amazon will not work with their sellers that are primarily FBA and have loan payments due.
[/quote]

I do not borrow from Amazon, but you make a valid point.

I hope Amazon takes this to heart

Cell phones: Some companies
IRS Tax Payments: Yes (No interest and more time to pay)

Soooooooo

The state of NY is not letting us delay our payment plan. No, no they are not.:slightly_smiling_face:

I feel your pain. You can switch your amazon lending payments to bi-weekly this should give you a 2 week break.

This seems like a reasonable request IF Amazon extends the restrictions beyond April 5th.

very good point. our loan collateral is based on FBA inventory and sell through rates I assume. This would only make sense