On a dataset of 650k orders, across several sellers, this set to true only on 29 orders. This cannot be right.
I’ve seen others mention it too on this forum.
Is there a problem with this field?
I did a random check and it seems to be accurate. We have both prime and non prime orders they show up as expected.
Edit: I was having the same issue today (everything appeared to return correctly except the isPrime value). My problem turned out to be the ServiceURL was set to “https://mws.amazonservices.com/Orders/2011-01-01” from when I originally set it up I guess.
I switched it to “https://mws.amazonservices.com” and now it returns everything correctly.
I’m using a JS module, that pretty much just returns the data as-is. I save this data as JSON in the database, so I have raw data, that came directly from the API.
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.