user profile
Sign in
user profile

Listing Suppressed Without Any Complaints? - Used Sold As New Complaint

by Seller_6SUY7kgOjn1hr

I’m a new seller on Amazon. My first product was selling really well and I was about ten days into it. I have received 1 return on 116 items sold. Zero negative reviews. Zero complaints in my account health. Now my listing is suppressed with the reason of “Used item being sold as New”.

It’s a brand new private label product that I just had made. I sent them all of my invoices and bank statements showing I have just paid to have them made and they said that wasn’t enough information to reinstate my listing.

Can anybody help me with this? I honestly don’t even know what to do at this point.

Tags: Listings
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_1yqCSp7wxEUMi
In reply to: Seller_6SUY7kgOjn1hr's post

If you are FBA recall all the product ( if you can, not knowing what it is or how many are there). Wait until it all comes back. Give it a couple weeks so they know you are diligently working on the issue. Tell them that you have recalled all your inventory and inspected it. Then see if you can relist it.

user profile
Seller_6SUY7kgOjn1hr

Thanks for your advice. That’s not a bad idea. If I can’t get it resolved soon I may have to do that.

My biggest concern is the fact that I have zero complaints showing in my Account Health and the customer service team keeps directing me there to see what the issue is. I never had an issue with the customer service at Amazon up until I had a legitimate issue I needed correcting, and now they’re the least helpful bunch of people I’ve ever had to work with.

user profile
Seller_UBmr6lV9X0ngT

what was the return reason on your one return?

user profile
Seller_6SUY7kgOjn1hr

Defective Product was the reason. The return happened immediately after they received it. They didn’t even have a chance to use it. To me, it seems more like a competitor ordered it and returned it right away just to check it out, but I’m just speculating on that.

user profile
Seller_6SUY7kgOjn1hr

My Account Health finally updated with a single complaint from July 12th. It took a full 8 days for it to appear to me and each time I mentioned to customer service that I had zero complaints on my account (I even sent them a screenshot) they just sent me another automated message.

They finally told me I could continue selling my product on Amazon. After being unable to re-list, I created a new case to ask what I was doing wrong, only to be told that I need to submit an Action Plan to have my listing reinstated.

Is this standard Customer Service from Amazon? Is it really too much to ask to have a real person available to answer some real questions?

Overall I’m disappointed that my products received a complaint. It’s becoming clear that some of my boxes have been damaged in shipping and I’d like to work with Amazon to determine whether or not that happened before they arrived to their warehouse or after they left. I’m trying to do what I can to rectify this issue with absolutely no help on their end.

I expected more from Amazon. They’re in a position to do so much more meaningful work on so many levels but their support for sellers is absolutely abysmal.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post