70% of our listings were deactivated yesterday due to our VTR falling below 95%. We filed an appeal and was turned down this morning. Below are both our appeal and their response. Our question is, what further evidence can we provide other than their own stated policy? Any suggestions on how to move forward to win this appeal?
Hello, today we received a performance notification stating most of our 4000+ listing have been deactivated due to our VTR falling below 95%.We have been in constant contact with seller support via open cases about this issue ( Current Case ID number 8296010351). Please read the case log. You will find we have been asking for clarity on this issue. We believe our listings have be deactivated in error.
We believe we are following amazon policy. When searching VTR calcuations on amazon. com we find the following:
To calculate VTR, we take the number of packages you ship with a valid tracking number and divide it by the total number of packages you have shipped and confirmed over a 30-day period. VTR is expressed as a percentage. We use promised delivery date to determine which orders are included in the performance metric.
For example, if you confirmed shipment for 200 non-exempted packages in the last 30 days, and 190 of those packages had a valid tracking number, your Valid Tracking Rate would be 95% (190 ÷ 200 = .95 or 95%).
Domestic packages have valid tracking if Amazon records a t least one carrier scan . The following items are excluded from the VTR calculation:
- Heavy/Bulky shipments: Domestic packages shipped by a heavy/bulky freight carriers that are not integrated with Amazon
- Small/Flat shipments: Domestic packages (such as screen protectors and greeting cards) that cost less than $10 (including shipping charges) and are shipped in USPS Standard Mail envelopes or USPS First Class Mail envelopes
- Digital products : e.g. audio books
Please note bullet point #2 as it states “packages that cost less than $10 (including shipping charges) and are shipped in USPS Standard Mail envelopes or USPS First Class Mail envelopes”. Currently approximately 35-45% of all our shipments fall under this category. All selling for $10.00 or less and all shipped USPS first class mail in envelopes.
If we are wrong about this information, please provide more clarity so that we can make the needed changes to bring my account back to active status.
Thank you for your help and clarity.
Hello Team Novelties Collection,
We received your submission but do not have enough information to restore your seller-fulfilled selling privileges at this time. To restore your seller-fulfilled privileges, please send the following:
– Greater detail on the root causes of not providing valid tracking numbers.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to provide valid tracking numbers.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent not providing valid tracking numbers going forward.
– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.
How do I send the required information?
Submit this information via email to: email@example.com
What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 14 days of the original notification, your seller-fulfilled selling privileges will remain deactivated.
We’re here to help
If you have questions about this policy or information requested above, please contact us at:
Additionally, please find assistance creating a plan of action at:
You can view your account performance at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_op or by selecting Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
– Download iOS App at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-seller/id794141485.
– Download Android App at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_US.
Seller Performance Team