Lighten up!

Oops, there was a spelling error.

Donny%20youre%20out%20of%20your%20element

I’ve always liked the “Walk with light” instructions at cross walks. Very Zen.

Problem is you did not go in for bread and eggs. You have that at home. You originally went for milk and coffee…
Those little hand held temperature monitors are really playing games with your brain…
Tomorrow bring your own and scan the store’s clerk with it… That with cause the cashier to refund double your purchase price…

Any other Red Sox fans out there?

Fishing Boat for Rent: Experienced crew included.

Yes - they’re my second-favorite MLB team (after the other franchise which originated in the Bay State, whose very first game - after they moved to my neck o’ woods from The Beer Capital Of World - I was favored by my elders in being able to attend in person, the Braves).

STILL pretty fond of Neil Diamond tunes - perhaps primarily due to my elders favoring them in that same decade, and because I remember how my siblings, cousins, and our bosom companions who were children of our extended family members had such a good time entertaining our elders by belting `em out at the top of our lungs…

Harmony seems to have become, increasingly, a badly-underrated attribute in subsequent decades; this is one of the primary reasons why I love this thread, which offers exposure of us all to the Best Medicine there is (and most-harmonious attribute of humankind, in many a respect, AFAIC):

Laughter.

Die-hard Mets fan. Always was and always will be. Always good for a giggle as well.

Untitled-1

Embarrassed as heck, but I don’t think I get it… :thinking:

Crackers, as opposed to nacho chips?

And microwave melted cheese slices, as opposed to yummy spicy nacho cheese sauce!

Growing up poor in the South, slab-sliced government cheese and Saltine crackers were personal favorite food items (who am I kidding, they still are!..but not like that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) that we acquired with our benefits or from food pantries, or, when we were no longer poor enough, bought the generic substitutes as budget-friendly foodstuffs.

The suggestion is that 2020 is a huge cheap fraud of a disappointment, versus expectations. :joy::sob:

I’d prefer toasted pita with melted cheese, but have done the crackers in my poverty-stricken youth! :grin:

@Dogtamer had me craving Spam after one of his posts a month or so ago. Now off to melt some cheese slices over oyster crackers, which are much crispier than regular saltines!

This forum is not good for one’s health! :crazy_face:

2020 is the most interesting year we’ve had in a long time - have to admit that!

I thought it was more literal.

Your shopping list for nachos:

tortilla chips
nacho sauce
fresh tomatoes
fresh onion
grated cheddar
fresh jalapeno
sour cream
avocado

What you were able to purchase: crackers and cheese slices

Now that makes sense!