'Less than $10 No Tracking Needed Program' Discontinued?

Has Amazon’s program to allow items with price + shipping = less than $10 to be shipped without tracking (using USPS First Class) been discontinued? Amazon is now telling me that all of the orders that I shipped without tracking are Invalid Tracking now.

Here is the program as described by Amazon in October 2019:

seller.service05@amazon.com> Fri, Oct 4, 2019, 9:36 AM
Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,
I understand that you would like to know the steps to take when confirming shipping on orders for small items priced less than $10.
I would like to inform you that for shipping small products and products less that $10, our system detects such orders and for such orders valid tracking number will not affect the Account metrics. You only have to ensure that the price is less than $10 and the carrier used is USPS.
Regarding steps to confirm shipments for small products and products less that $10 there is no special procedure other than the above mentioned steps.
Although we require you to provide valid tracking numbers for 95% of your U.S. shipments, items small enough to be sent in First Class or Standard Mail envelopes are excluded from this requirement, meaning you won’t incur a penalty stemming from these types of shipments.

Only now I am getting dinged on my metrics. Any help out there?

I don’t understand your concern. What’s your concern?
Although we require you to provide valid tracking numbers for 95% of your U.S. shipments, items small enough to be sent in First Class or Standard Mail envelopes are excluded from this requirement, meaning you won’t incur a penalty stemming from these types of shipments.
You can also buy tracking. Go to the post office and ask for extra tracking, they will charge you.

Check this announcement Upcoming changes in shipment confirmation

It indicates:

• Beginning May 3, 2021 , Amazon will validate tracking details (including carrier name and tracking ID) for all seller-fulfilled orders, and show warnings for invalid tracking details.

Since then there have been a few threads regarding this problem. I don’t know how it actually ended, but I do recommend that you keep the announcement in mind.

My concern is: that although the Amazon policy (which you quoted above) states that items small enough to be sent in First Class or Standard Mail envelopes will be excluded from the 95% valid tracking requirement, Amazon is tagging these orders now as Invalid and is not excluding them.

Thank you. I will look into that.