Large Seller Suspended for almost 2 months. Going bankrupt for false RO

Reading your OP was heart breaking. So glad you’re reinstated! Best of luck to you!

how did you get reinstated ? help us ?

Hopefully you will still be able to capture some holiday business… best of luck!!!

Holy Bat-Man! $500,000 a month??? Reminds me of a similar poster, around this time last year, doing 5-12 million a year on amazon.

We are going through the same thing right now. False counterfeit complaint from the rights owner, because the manufacturer was trying to control the sales on amazon.

We received email correspondence from the rights owner - forwarded all information onto amazon, and still our account is suspended, even though the rights owner clearly states in the correspondence that we have resolved our matter. and that they request the reinstatement of all asin in question.

Now I am trying to close the account - BUT you cannot close the account until amazon reinstates it.

2 months now, 3 POA’s later, and still nothing.

As stated earlier, all I want to do now is close my account and I cannot even do that.

Me personally, I am fed up with the nonsense of how simple it is for other competitors to sabotage a decent sellers account. And amazon has a tendency to turn a blind eye to all of it.

Well, the BBB is my next step. Lets see what happens then…

Good luck to you

I think the timing is coincidental.

I do not think that reinstatement was due to posting here.

What sucks about your situation is you missed the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, those are the busiest sales days of the Year

Yep happen to us too! And probably a lot more! We’ve had multiple listings that were selling really good and consistently throughout the year. Then they get it with just ONE fake review from a competitor, non-verified review as well, that not even the Exec team will not remove, and we haven’t sold one single item on it since these reviews were posted. Considering abandoning the listing at this point. But nothing erks me more than the sabotage tactics and amazon not willing to do anything about! If amaozn helped out, it wouldn’t be so bad, but they don’t.

Large Seller Suspended for almost 2 months. Going bankrupt for false RO

I am shocked you did NOT put “Million Dollar” in your title!!! SHOCKED!!!

Woohoo!!!

So happy for you!

Exactly the same situation here, been almost 2 months. We are going bankrupt as well. False complaints by brand owners going direct to Amazon and not notifying anyone. Still suspended, 12 POAs later. Not sure if this is the right marketplace to be on.

If you close your account, you’ll never be able to open a new account. Amazon allows just one account for life. I understand you’re fed up with Amazon now. But maybe at some point you’ll want to return.

That’s ok, I am good with closing the account.

I work well with those that work well with me.

I’m glad your account is back on track meanwhile how in the world do you get that many sales I would love to sell even a fraction of that?

agree with bunga, was likely mod intervention to get reinstated so soon after posting on forum

If you’ve sold a single item, you are selling a fraction of what they sell. Albeit a tiny fraction, but it’s still a fraction.

I dont get why Amazon can’t just clearly tell you what they need to get you reinstated. They keep sending back canned form letters as to why they cant accept the invoice or the POA but they never tell you what is missing. So maddening!

What’s a POA? And yes, I am new.

I am very happy for OP, but I think this was coincidental timing. Less than 15 minutes??? :thinking: That’s not a thing that Forum mods could do in that time frame.

If there’s anything going on behind these scenes… it’s likely not that.

I would hate to give the other thousand suspended Sellers who have posted here false hope or the impression that their suspensions aren’t important. :confounded:

Here’s another user, recently posted, very very similar situation…not reinstated yet just by posting on the Forum:

Plan of Action, or “appeal”.