user profile
Sign in
user profile

I've had ONE sale in 6 days. This has never happened. : /

by Seller_RWTMkNzVQ82Qo

Hello,

I’m a 10 year + seller and I’ve never had a bad run such as this. So I’m not sure what is going on. Everything before that was pretty normal. Noticed the same thing with my Ebay sales too, that basically it seems everyone is “missing” or something. Does anyone have any insight? I just came here to ask since many people here have more of a read than I do. I can’t figure it out. It’s baffling.

Tags: Missing
91 replies
91 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_hEK1BzjtMmufx
In reply to: Seller_RWTMkNzVQ82Qo's post

Read the numerous other threads about multiple tech issues at Amazon. Not sure about eBay

user profile
Seller_RWTMkNzVQ82Qo

Did a spot check on 15 items. My listings aren’t showing up for 13 of them.

HUH???

user profile
Seller_y3stMX41o2Fey

Same thing here. Many of my listings aren’t showing up for some reasons.

I also have a huge decrease on my BB %, anyone has the same thing? It went from 100% to 70%.

user profile
Seller_RWTMkNzVQ82Qo

Well, just did a spot check on 15 items. My listings aren’t showing up for 13 of them

WTF???

user profile
Seller_uYKRFNCCZzkjD

I sell the same type items and my sales have died also. I received a few sales before the outage and a few after. I have not received any sales today (Black Friday) which is a FIRST in 12 years.

Everything is not the same yet. It may take some time for our items to show up in search again. I’m sure a lot of people who make hundreds or thousands of sales per day are seeing some slow down as well.

Of all times for this to happen. It is so frustrating when you hope to capitalize on a special day and the wind gets knocked out of our sail. Hopefully, things will get better by Cyper MONDAY.

user profile
Seller_uYKRFNCCZzkjD

This is also Pre-Brand Name removal day. Tomorrow (Nov. 28th) is the day that Amazon removes the list of brands that was compiled a few days ago on the forum that affects some media items. I only had a few, however, sales are also affected when Amazon get ready to make changes. I may be done for sales this week.

user profile
Seller_k24n7kopd5eIk

How many units do you usually sell in a 6 day period?

user profile
Seller_fsTfj0Sg9FSJq

ya same my sales are about 75% off past few days, something is wrong for sure i sell 6 figures a month

user profile
Seller_oZz2OCEMQWU8j

There is an outage, and it’s outrageous this has happened.

user profile
Seller_syjmYvuDww6Az

If I had a nickel for every post I have seen here over the last 7 years about fluctuations in sales… I’d be as wealthy as Jeff B.

Go to original post