Issue with FBA removal order

I am not sure if this is the right sub group, but I recently put in a removal order for my entire stock. This was about 72 or 73 pieces of jewelry, so small items. I did not get any kind of confirmation email about this, so I don’t have the removal order ID. I don’t know how to find it from the dashboard.

I received a package today that only contained 5 items, and the package is pretty dirty, as well as has a large tear in it that is taped up. There was no paperwork in the package. Just the 5 items in the packaging that I sent to amazon.
I have been very inactive with my amazon handmade shop, haven’t added anything new in a long time and sales dwindled to nothing. I figured I could get my items back and sell them on Etsy, as I always did well there. So I put the removal order in. How do I go about finding the ID so I can talk to amazon about this issue? Only getting 5 of my 72 items back puts me out a couple hundred dollars and then I am also being charged to have them sent back…
Any and all help or input appreciated!!

Gizmobb, problem with removal orders is half the time they don’t put any paperwork in… They come in dribs and drabs oh, so you’re never really sure what you should get back…

When I recalled all of my books from FBA they came back in broken packages, busted Up, no dunnage poorly packaged… fortunately I had wrapped them really well in file folders, white paper, with some protection on the edges for the corners…

And there were no packing slips necessarily sometimes they were little small kind of 3 or 4 in wide cash register receipts with thermal printing… that was all…

After a couple of months of this I started asking about specific books… They were all Peanuts Charlie Brown Snoopy small trade paperbacks… They did reimburse me, at about what market value was…

You need to be able to get into your account & I don’t know if there’s a way to see what they actually sent back or not?

Do you know anyone that sells on Amazon that could come by your house, log in with your computer and help you?

At least each piece is only costing you $0.50 to remove…

Good luck