user profile
Sign in
user profile

Is there a way to escalate an FBA support ticket?

by Seller_UxVXkizLWGRd9

I posted this in the general selling forum but now realize I should have posted it here.

I have been going in circles with Support for two days. After 5 unhelpful, inaccurate, canned responses that clearly show no one is even reading my documentation of the problem, I feel like I am bashing my head against a wall.

I had an FBA book that was listed, received, put into my inventory, and activated by me with no problem. It has been an active item since January 2022. Recently it mysteriously changed from inventory of 1 to inventory of 0, but somehow the listing stayed active. Support response was to change the listing to Inactive, which only made it worse! Then their response was to tell me to manage it in Stranded Inventory or replenish the product. It is not in Stranded, and I cannot replenish because it was my only copy of a used textbook. The latest response was to say the book was a discrepancy in the shipment and was not received, but that discrepancy was for a different book entirely. I have sent them screenshot attachments of everything to show them the book was received and of the listing showing 0. The item has not sold, has not been requested for return, is not listed as stranded or lost and (I hope) has not been disposed of. I have explained it as clearly as I know how. The problem seems to be that the support people do not carefully read my messages and send me hasty, canned messages full of wrong information.

Is there any way to get a Supervisor to look at these message?

Tags: FBA, Lost shipment
12 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Sandy_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_UxVXkizLWGRd9's post

Hello @BDT-Sales

This is Sandy from Amazon.
This post has caught my attention on the Forums. I have read all the information in the support ticket and escalated to appropriate partner teams. I will be contacting you in a Private message with some information. Thank you.

Sandy

Jump to reply
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_UxVXkizLWGRd9

Amazon support has closed my case because I am unable to supply proof of purchase from a supplier or manufacturer. I purchased the book used from a merchant-fulfilled third party Amazon seller. The only proof I have is the Amazon invoice, which they will not accept. They will reopen the case if I provide “acceptable” proof.

I have just been blown off.

Do I have any recourse?

Most helpful reply
user profile
Sandy_Amazon

Hello @BDT-Sales

This is Sandy from Amazon.
This post has caught my attention on the Forums. I have read all the information in the support ticket and escalated to appropriate partner teams. I will be contacting you in a Private message with some information. Thank you.

Sandy

user profile
Seller_spBEmM4GC9jW1

At no point in this post did you mention you actually looked at your inventory reports and found out where the item went.

Look for a negative receipt here…
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/reportcentral/INVENTORY_RECEIPT/0

Look for other activity here. https://sellercentral.amazon.com/reportcentral/INVENTORY_EVENT_DETAIL/0

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post