user profile
Sign in
user profile

Is FBA accepting books right now?

by Seller_00Os1978Y9q6W

Is FBA accepting books right now? I sent a few boxes and all my books says llisting error :((

Tags: Buy Box, Listings
36 replies
36 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_wcmT7pJUy8Fjy
In reply to: Seller_00Os1978Y9q6W's post

Turn off the early start, it’s causing stranded inventory issues. The listing error clears itself eventually.

user profile
Seller_34z3huZoidkhI

Yes they are, honestly it can take probably 2 weeks total for them to go online. It may depend on the warehouse honestly, the warehouse I was previously allowed to send to was a lot faster than the current one they make me send it too. Not sure if it’s from the virus or just not having enough staff.

user profile
Seller_DCFkzXP9HeKJd
user profile
Seller_nRFmxiQg4EGrw

It will clear up as soon as the books are received. I just had 27 go from “Stranded” to “Active” this afternoon (and sold one already!)

It’s an annoying glitch; obviously something wrong, but it doesn’t appear that Amazon cares; they just ding our IPI because of it.

user profile
Seller_5udWBgufg5uBI

Yes, recently shipped a resupply this week.

user profile
Seller_VWpyF3VGBg5Ua

Yes they are accepting books but they are exceptionally slow in checking in and receiving them so it will take a while for them to go active but they will eventually.

user profile
Seller_1685wH24fB2X7
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_mN6RpsWp1s4Ka

I called about this. The rep said it’s an error in their system… when the books are checked in they will change.

user profile
Seller_lJjvnsy8RHj0E

I am having the same issue. I have a total of 280 books under stranded inventory with the “listing error” tab. This is very frustrating… Honestly this is the same exact reason why I am pushing MF instead of stupid FBA.

user profile
Seller_UbeJt1YteFdpq

As soon as they receive the inventory, the listing error goes away. At leaast it did for mine. Took about a week.

Go to original post