user profile
Sign in
user profile

IRS Form 1099-K availability

by News_Amazon

US taxpayers who generated over $20,000 in Unadjusted Gross Sales and 200 or more transactions in 2019 will be able to download their 2019 IRS Form 1099-K no later than January 31, 2020, if you consented to E-Delivery. If you have not consented to E-Delivery, your 2019 IRS Form 1099-K will be postmarked by February 1, 2020, and mailed to the address you provided during your Tax interview.

If you are a non-US taxpayer, or do not meet both reporting thresholds, you will not receive an IRS Form 1099-K from us.

For more information on IRS Form 1099-K, click here.

Tags: News and Announcements
26 replies
26 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_aYQ8G1MIpl1JG
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Please send me by eservice my 1099 info.
Thanks,
Angela

user profile
Seller_2cosGaI3Iit2o

so we only have one day to get our tax return? this is confusing

user profile
Seller_7WnYoaPUGvEIi

How does one know if they are set up for e-delivery or not or is there a link that allows one to set it up as I could not find it anywhere on the Amazon Sellers website.

Thanks,

Mycroft

user profile
Seller_IzJ8vQZyEyzfQ

I canNOT find the option to consent for E-Delivery in my account settings.

Furthermore, I tried to update my IRS EIN number and IRS information in the Account Settings, Update Tax information. I copied the information directly from the Official IRS Letter showing EIN number. The Amazon Form responds that “this information does NOT MATCH” what the IRS has on file. So, I am unable to update my IRS tax EIN.

user profile
Seller_h0DRfdtKOvOXM

Very confusing wording. It’s currently not available but the wording makes it seem like we have to get it now before the end of the month. Not really sure when I will be able to download it.

I went to download it but it’s not available for this year yet. I think Amazon outsourced this copy to the wrong VA

user profile
Seller_tXrlfANZvrxBM

can you please send me 1099

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

@Impish_and_Admirable What part of will be able to download no later than 1/31 is confusing? 1099s must be available or mailed by the end of the month. I just received a handful in the mail yesterday from other companies.

We have not issued W2s or 1099s (if needed) yet.

user profile
Seller_UvVi82TwxmS76

I did sales around $15.000 during 2019 and I had another incomes from different sources. If Amazon doen’t provide me 1099-K document, how can I prove, show and add my income from Amazon to the IRS? In any case I have to mention about my $15.000 income the the IRS, right? Please show me the way. I’m new about Amazon and IRS issues in the US. Thanks!

user profile
Seller_tXrlfANZvrxBM

hi amazon when i recived my 1099

user profile
Seller_G1h2oOBwcK4SO

I made 16000 in sales, but 310 orders. would I get a 1099k?

Go to original post