IPI Score Not Shown Until Yesterday

Hi Guys,

As per new announcement by Amazon below, new storage volume limits depending on the IPI score are coming into effect.
Inventory Performance Index threshold will change to 450

As the new year approaches, we are lowering the Inventory Performance Index (IPI) threshold to 450 :
* If your IPI is 450 or above in week 51 of 2020, starting January 1, 2021, you will not be subject to storage volume limits.
If your IPI is below 450 in week 51 of 2020, you will continue to be subject to storage volume limits. We will notify you of your next period limits, which will go into effect on February 1, 2021.

I have not seen any IPI score on my seller profile until yesterday 12.22.2020 which appeared to be higher than 450. Since the announcement indicates week 51 of 2020 (12.14.2020 - 12.20.2020) is going to be considered, will I have a a storage volume limit or not?

I hope I am not losing my chances with only 2 days because I really need a this limit to be removed for my new product that I’ll launch soon.

Any comment is appreciated.

Thanks,

Your IPI was always available if you knew where to look.

If your IPI is higher than 450, you should not see any changes to your FBA limits.

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I think this information has always been on my profile somewhere but I am a new seller on Amazon and I did not care to check my IPI until this new announcement. I am sure it appeared on the main page of my seller central profile just yesterday. For this week (Week 52), it’s above 450. Is there a way to check this data for week 51 somehow?

Mine is displayed in Seller Central everyday. Click on it.

Yeah mine is displayed as well but I did not check it on Week 51 and Amazon’s announcement is based on week 51.
If your IPI is 450 or above in week 51 of 2020, starting January 1, 2021, you will not be subject to storage volume limits.

I can see my score today but this week is week 52. I think it is not possible to check the history of IPI :confused: