user profile
Sign in
user profile

Invoices for Brand Registered product

by Seller_Jg61xZz50GWRl

Unfortunately we received the “Used Sold as New” email and one of our ASIN’s was taken down until we provide the required information.

We are the registered brand owner for the product and no one else sells this on Amazon. We manufacture the product so we don’t have the invoices they are requesting to resolve the issue.

I can address the Plan of Action they are requesting. However, how do I handle this invoice request when I am the supplier/manufacturer:

Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days for the ASINs listed below:
These documents should reflect your sales volume on Amazon during the last 365 days.

Please include contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website. We may contact your supplier to verify the documents. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. For ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review.

Tags: ASIN, Listings, Pricing
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_64imDp2VLMoUG
In reply to: Seller_Jg61xZz50GWRl's post

The best way to fix this is to create an invoice between you to you. What I mean is the first “you” being the manufacturer and the second “you” being the entity on file for your Amazon account.

It’s completely ridiculous, but that has been the best workaround.

user profile
Seller_Jg61xZz50GWRl

Thanks for the quick response. I can definitely do this. How many invoices do you think I should create? Monthly (12) for the past 365 days? We sell these products other places then just Amazon and produce thousands at a time. Can I just show quarterly invoices for all the units? I can do either one. I just want to make sure I am giving them exactly what they need. I appreciate your advice.

user profile
Seller_IJbxr5DGGGtYX

Hi @HealFast_Skincare,

Sophie from Amazon here to assist.

I understand that you have received a used sold as new complaint and would like to share some insights on this matter.

In such cases, an invoice is crucial as evidence to show that the affected ASIN does indeed come from a verifiable source, and was purchased as a product in new condition.

Since you have shared that your products are self-manufactured, firstly please be sure to include this explanation in your plan of action (POA).

Given that you are brand registered, are you also registered on the Amazon brand registry? We highly recommend you to submit relevant documents. Any proof such as licensing agreements, design files, can and should be added onto your appeal to provide evidence that you own this brand, design/product. You can also consider providing invoices for the components/raw material that goes into manufacturing this product to further prove your point.

I hope the information above has offered some clarity for you. If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reply to this thread. Include any other relevant information that could help the forums community and I provide you the best guidance.

Cheers,
Sophie (苏菲)

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post