Inventory then manage inventory

![IMG_2732|483x500](upload://t5pcazpMmOcxkWmQIrz4AHy3tjT.jpe

g)

Always, when adding an item to be sold, I went to Inventory then to Add a Product.

I used to be able to see the Estimated Fee Per Unit Sold written in blue ink. Now I cannot.

I went to Settings, then Shipping Settings, trying to fix the problem. Here, under Default Templates it said: “Migrated Template”. I changed that to Standard. Now, under Price and Shipping it says Standard and I still don’t see the Estimated Fee Per Unit Sold information.

I don’t understand why the page information is not like it always was. What has changed?

I used to be able to ship via FBA and offer no shipping fee for Prime Members. Can I still do this under Standard Shipping?

Also, am I paying more to ship to Amazon centers?

Can someone PLEASE explain to me what is going on???

Thank you.

Can you clarify what you’re confused by?

I used to be able to see the Estimated Fee Per Unit Sold written in blue ink. Now I cannot.

In your screenprint, the Estimated Fee Per Unit Sold heading is clearly visible, and the estimated fees are there in blue ink. The first one says “$9.85 Includes $4.90 FBA Fee”. So it isn’t clear what you’re looking for that isn’t there?

I went to Settings, then Shipping Settings, trying to fix the problem. Here, under Default Templates it said: “Migrated Template”.

Shipping templates are only for seller-fulfilled orders. They have no bearing on anything being sold through FBA. Changing the default template doesn’t affect any existing listings.

I don’t understand why the page information is not like it always was. What has changed?

What did “like it always was” look like for you?

I used to be able to ship via FBA and offer no shipping fee for Prime Members. Can I still do this under Standard Shipping?

You seem very mixed up about what shipping templates do. Again, they have nothing to do with any FBA listings. A shipping template only holds the formulas to calculate the amount of shipping you want to charge, if any, on orders you fulfill yourself. Any changes you make to your shipping templates have no impact on any FBA component of your business.

Also, am I paying more to ship to Amazon centers?

How would anyone know that, based on the information you’ve provided?

Try clarifying your questions and hopefully someone can help.