user profile
Sign in
user profile

Inventory out of stock

by Seller_YmvUFaKyyBY4t

Hi ,
I had a product sent to amazon , the shipment was received by amazon and shows that it was received by amazon but now after couple of weeks it still shows out of stock . Can someone please help me this ?

Tags: Inventory
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Fnfv2UKRup5rK
In reply to: Seller_YmvUFaKyyBY4t's post

Patience… Patience. “Received” is the first step, but it sounds like your shipment has not been opened and “Checked in” yet. Products then have to be distributed through the FBA system to become available. Look at your “Shipments” under the menu in Seller Central. The “STATUS” is what you want to check.

user profile
KJ_Amazon

Thanks for that screenshot and explanation @AnOnyxMouse.

This seller help page has more details about: How Amazon receives and stores your inventory

user profile
Seller_Fnfv2UKRup5rK

I would add that some FC’s are doing better than others at checking in shipments. You can search the four character FC code on the forums to look and see if anyone has posted recently about their good or bad experiences. With the holidays over hopefully AMZ will be able to catch up on backlogs.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

What does the actual shipment show? Do you have available inventory? Foreign sellers often post about seeing out of stock because the Buying account they are using is in another country. If this might be your issue, then I suggest you add a USA based address.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20500

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post