In response to seller feedback, we have launched a new feature on FBA Inventory Age that will let you filter your products by age range to get a clearer look at the ones with aged inventory. This can help you increase sales by improving sell-through and reduce costs by avoiding long-term storage fees.
Here's how it works
- Go to FBA Inventory Age and click the Inventory age filter.
- Select an age range to see which of your products have at least one unit in that range.
- Click Details below the age ranges for each product to see the number of units within that range.
After you have selected your age range, you can sort your products in ascending or descending order using the down arrow next to the Inventory age column header.
As we move into the busy holiday season, we encourage you to use this new feature to maintain a healthy rolling 90-day sell-through rate by doing the following:
- Removing inventory that has been in a fulfillment center for more than 365 days
- Trimming your excess (overstock) inventory by creating Outlet deals