user profile
Sign in
user profile

Introducing customer reviews on the Amazon Seller app

by News_Amazon

If you're a seller enrolled in Amazon Brand Registry, you can now read, sort, filter, and respond to customer reviews of your products on the free Amazon Seller app. You can also report reviews that don't conform to Amazon's policies.

The customer reviews dashboard is available in the US marketplace. In addition to sellers, the dashboard can also be used by the agent, representative, or manufacturer of a brand.

If you don't have the app, download it for Android devices at Google Play or Tencent (for sellers based in China). For Apple devices, visit the App Store.

Tags: News and Announcements
57 replies
57 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_J9McXTSo01un4
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Great News!

Huge for brand owners. Thank you Amazon.

*would also be nice to extend to all sellers, but understandably due to listings having multiple sellers this may be complicated.

user profile
James_Amazon

A post was split to a new topic: Trouble registering with brand registry

user profile
Seller_OLzg4JmPYGwIa

If I respond to the customer’s review, will the customer receive a notification email to read our messages?

user profile
Seller_q9AsvbIEdFCHL

I have the app and brand name register owner on amazon but I dont see where I can do that? Can some one point out where to go?

user profile
Seller_KrIZiAqW5Ddf0

I was really hoping that meant we could leave feedback on customers. . . .

user profile
Seller_FwpA1naSVnywt

Reviews & feedback should go unanswered.

Any questions should be directed elsewhere…

Reviews & feedback should stand on their own merit.

What should get added is a buyers record of reviews & feedback, similar to Ebay

user profile
Seller_6we6JlLz0iF2P

I thought this was already possible on the desktop, in fact, we’ve been replying to customer reviews since early 2012.

I this just news that is is now enabled within the “Amazon Seller App” (which no real “brand owner” uses anyways)?

user profile
Seller_GT28UCmNP4Eja

I am in the U.S. Pretty sure I found the customer reviews dashboard on my desktop: Performance > Brand Dashboard > Customer Reviews. I see I can comment on reviews. But I don’t see how to use the dashboard to report inappropriate reviews.

user profile
Seller_nKyeSPxRmseAq

Will this be extended to handmade since we do not have multiple sellers on our listings? We’re a little more than brand owners over here.

user profile
Seller_1685wH24fB2X7
This post has been deleted
Go to original post