Effective May 1, 2020, the Amazon entity providing you with Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Display advertising campaigns on amazon.com will begin collecting Goods and Services Tax (GST) from India-based advertisers who have not provided their current GST ID in our systems.
To provide Amazon with your India GST ID:
- Log into Seller Central.
- Under Settings click Account Info.
- In the section Tax Information, click VAT information.
- From the list of countries, select India.
- Type your 15-digit GST ID, for example, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
- Click I accept and acknowledge all conditions set out in the Tax registration agreement.
- Click Save.