user profile
Sign in
user profile

Improve off-Amazon ad efficiency with the Brand Referral Bonus program

by News_Amazon

With the new Brand Referral Bonus program, brands can improve their off-Amazon advertising efficiency while earning a bonus.

Brands can earn a bonus averaging 10% of promoted product sales when they direct traffic from their off-Amazon marketing campaigns to their Amazon listings. In addition, brands collect the same bonus for any of their brand’s products the customer purchases in the following two weeks. The bonus is provided as a credit to their seller referral fees.

We’ve created a short how-to video to help you get started with the Brand Referral Bonus program.

Enroll in the Brand Referral Bonus Program today

Tags: News and Announcements
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_6sbP2UMK9rv90
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

This is all very well but what happens when Amazon allow some random seller from China to hijack your brand name WITHOUT your permission and then REFUSE to change it back.

Being told that Amazon can’t chage it without the brand owners permission (as Amazon now believe the impostor is the brand owner) is a bit of a joke!

And now with this scheme the hijackers get rewarded everytime they send someone to ‘their’ brand on Amazon.

You people really are something else.

user profile
KJ_Amazon

Hello from Amazon, @yorkie

We reviewed your selling account, as well as the ASIN you included in your support case opened on 11/13.

We did not find another seller listing against that ASIN, or as you indicated, hijacking your listing. If we missed something, please send me a private message with the name of the party you believe has hijacked your listing, or any other information you believe would be helpful.

Thank you,
KJ_Amazon

user profile
Seller_TMserLw0QU4BR

Am I missing something here? Brands can pay for advertising which gets the customer interested in their product. They can then divert the customer to their own website or Amazon. If the customer purchases from the company website, the Brand pays card processing fees. If the customer goes to Amazon, the fees are now 5% plus a variable closing fee. With the higher fees I am just curious why it would be a benefit to have the customer diverted to Amazon. I get why a Brand would want their products on Amazon as a consumer searching on the platform can find the product. I am not so sure about taking the sale off the Brand’s website to complete the sale.

user profile
KJ_Amazon

@yorkie Thank you for replying. Can you please post or message me with more specific information, such as the listing ASIN(s), support case numbers, whether it is part of Brand Registry, etc.

thank you,
KJ_Amazon

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post