I will go with another new post for those fraud sellers

Hi @FYR –

How did “great Amazon” solve the problem last time? Can you not use the same strategies again?

And remember, @Rushdie gave you both tips on posting this information and tips on reporting this situation:

It does not help at all now.You can try to report them,I do not think you can actions to them from AMZ…

community help does nothing.
You know what they did to me?
removed my ability to post reviews on the stuff I buy…because I reported fake reviews.
they do not reply…I believe it is a dead address,
has anyone gotten a reply in the past few months…at all?

The same happened to me. You can either open a case through Amazon Customer Support, or email review-appeals@amazon.com to request that the Product Review Moderators reinstate your Buyer product review privileges due to them being removed in error.

On Facebook there are groups where they will give you free product as soon as you leave a good review. I was in one for a minute until I realized what it was.

This is “black hat” and violates several Amazon policies. Good on you for recognizing the danger in associating with this.

There is so much misinformation and shenanigans in the Seller FB groups… :unamused:

Seller: KURSO DIRECT, TROYIDA Ltd, SUDENG USA, fenYouit, zhang yubin

The above 5 sellers should belong to the same company.

But we are quite sure the above fraud sellers from China,they are misusing fake reviews from the date they registered in Amazon,each cent they sold in Amazon are full of fraud.

But they can cheat in Amazon everyday and without any punishment from AMAZON.

They misused non-verified purchase review before, now they found another way to abuse it as verified purchase.
You can check,they misused some hundred fake five star reviews within one day.

You can try to report them to Amazon,you will find Amazon takes no any actions to them.

Do you know the reason?

@Rushdie another e-mail address

:laughing: Are y’all stalking my email address collection?

Oh YOU’RE the one with the e-mail address collection!
Yeah I guess i/we are. I had asked @Rushdie if s/he wouldn’t collect up all the Amazon e-mail addresses and post an explanation above the e-mail address and say for what circumstances to use the e-mail address.

I had noticed that @Rushdie already had a bunch of them so as I came across ones I hadn’t seen before I was tagging him/her. My thought was to to make one topic with all the known e-mail addresses, then we all would be able to bookmark the topic for reuse.

Later today I’ll send you both a PM to take the project off line so as not to mess with other people’s topics.

:grimacing: @Mas_Des_Bories, please click the thread I linked above.

And y’all have exhausted my email knowledge already! :grin:

ETA: Just click here

Thanks, later I’ll PM you

Yes, their names change as they open multiple seller accounts by thousands!

You can keep track of them by just going to best reviewed products in this category

screencapture of top reviewed earbuds 5/11/2019

Amazon knows it. But according to Marketplace Pulse, the Chinese sellers represent about 40% of 3P Seller revenue for Amazon ( estimated over 60 Billion Dollars per year ) so it may be a while before you see anything changing.

Unfortunately, it is the Customer who will get hurt. Chinese win, Amazon Wins, Customers are left with bad taste. Just look at what the real buyers say about these headsets:

screencapture of real customer reviews

[

]

We tried to reported those fraud seller to Amazon many times,but no any influence to this fraud seller.
You can try to report them,you will be disappointed with the response from AMZ.

Pls go for this post:

@FYR, why are you starting a new thread?

You just deleted all of the information from your OP here and started a new thread with it: Help! Why fraud sellers can misuse fake reviews everyday for years without any punishment from Amzon? :woman_facepalming:

And technically, this is your 3rd thread, as you likely should have posted your OP here into your original thread: Great Amazon has taken actions to non-Verified purchase fake reviews.

How about sellers that post the same topic multiple times even after they were warned before? I for one would like to see those sellers punished too.

This is at least your 5th thread on this topic(I stopped counting after the first 5).

It is more than 3, I counted 5 in their most recent posts and there may be more further back. They always list the same sellers (that I suspect are their competition for cheap Chinese private label earbuds).

That is because those fraud sellers updated the fake reviews,so I should also update their fake reviews.
You can find their new violations below.
I think all the sellers hate those fraud sellers who broken the fair competition in Amazon with serious violations.
Especially for those fraud sellers who misuse fake reviews for years.

Below fraud sellers are misusing fake reviews everyday to engage fraudulent activities since the date they registered in Amazon. There is no any fair competition any more because of those fraud sellers.

Also they can misuse keywords rank to the top pages within one night.And they may maliciously click your campaign so that no competition.

Especially the fraud sellers like TROYIDA Ltd ,SUDENG USA,fenYouit ,The Golden Swallow ,zhang yubin they are misusing fake reviews to cheat in Amazon everyday since the date they registered in Amazon ,but we do not know why they can misuse everyday without any punishment.
They are misusing for all of their listings!

They should be from the same company in China!!!

They misused non-verified purchase review before,now they found another way to abuse it as verified purchase.

There is no any actions to those fraud sellers if you reported them to Amazon,they have cheated in Amazon for years with fake reviews all the time.
As said,they are misusing fake reviews since the date they registered in Amazon.
If Amazon removed their fake reviews,they will misuse more new fake reviews immediately.

They need not obey any Amazon policy,but they can easily sell cheaply made products at high price to cheat some million customers .Of course,they can easily cheat many many dollars everyday by this fraudulent activities.

Each cent they got from Amazon are full of fraud.
In fact,they should be send to prison by Amazon.

So for our fair competition,do you know how to fight these fraud sellers?
Or can we fight with those fraud sellers or others together?

Fraud seller: fenYouit

He misused all these 235pcs fake five star reviews within one day on April 11,2019;Most reviewers name are the same

Fraud seller: fenYouit

This fraud seller unscrupulously manipulating Product Reviews, through various methods of co-opting / hijacking, an old, unused, or previously branded ASIN, by substituting a new product, completed unrelated to the original product.
This is earbuds,but you can find most five star reviews is talking about other products such as chargers,phone case.
Also he misused all these 239pcs fake five star reviews within one day on April 11,2019;

Fraud seller: TROYIDA Ltd

This fraud seller unscrupulously manipulating Product Reviews, through various methods of co-opting / hijacking, an old, unused, or previously branded ASIN, by substituting a new product, completed unrelated to the original product.
This is earbuds,but you can find most five star reviews is talking about other products such as chargers,phone case.
Also he misused all these 239pcs fake five star reviews within one day on April 11,2019;

Fraud seller: zhang yubin

This fraud seller unscrupulously manipulating Product Reviews, through various methods of co-opting / hijacking, an old, unused, or previously branded ASIN, by substituting a new product, completed unrelated to the original product. This is earbuds,but you can find most five star reviews is talking about other products such as chargers,adapter,cases.
Also he misused all the 108pcs fake five star reviews within one day on April 11,2019;

Fraud seller: zhang yubin

This fraud seller unscrupulously manipulating Product Reviews, through various methods of co-opting / hijacking, an old, unused, or previously branded ASIN, by substituting a new product, completed unrelated to the original product. This is earbuds,but you can find most five star reviews is talking about other products such as chargers,adapter,cases.
Also he misused all the 108pcs fake five star reviews within one day on April 11,2019;

Fraud seller: KURSO DIRECT

He misused 68 fake five star reviews within one day on April 28,2019,all these 45pcs fake reviews reviewers name are"Amazoncustomer"

Fraud seller: SUDENG USA

He misused 45 fake five star reviews within one day on April 28,2019,all these 45pcs fake reviews reviewers name are"Amazoncustomer"

Fraud seller:The Golden Swallow

The above fraud sellers should be from the same Chinese company!!!

Fraud seller: RKING

Fraud seller:Gamgimik

This is earbuds,but you can find most five star reviews is talking about other products such as phone case,computer,letters

Fraud seller:EldHus-OfsPower

This fraud seller unscrupulously manipulating Product Reviews, through various methods of co-opting / hijacking, an old, unused, or previously branded ASIN, by substituting a new product, completed unrelated to the original product. This two listings are earbuds,but all the five star reviews is talking about other total different items,such as wallet

Fraud seller:Etre Jeune-AXELECT Store

This fraud seller unscrupulously manipulating Product Reviews, through various methods of co-opting / hijacking, an old, unused, or previously branded ASIN, by substituting a new product, completed unrelated to the original product. This two listings are earbuds,but all the five star reviews is talking about other total different items, such as knife bar

Pot…kettle. :roll_eyes: