I removed the new Seller Central Widgets!

If you hated the new widgets cluttering up your screen as much as I did, here is how I got rid of them.

1. I use Chrome
  2. I downloaded the free Ad Block Plus extension
  3. I went to the settings, advanced settings and scrolled down to my filter list.
  4. I pasted the filter below and clicked +add

||d37pe0u02i15o7.cloudfront.net^$script,domain=sellercentral.amazon.com

Note: I had to teach myself how to create this filter and it may have some unwanted effects. Use with caution.

If there is an ABP filter expert out there, maybe you can dress this up to make sure that it is only blocking the stupid widgets.

I am Begging Amazon
I really don't like the new home page for seller central
What is with the Seller Central Dashboard?
Seller Central Homepage Tribute - RIP March 2020
The New Seller Central Page is horrible
Amazon seller central page
Widget to forums is back on homepage
How do I get rid of those boxes on the dashboard?
Really?
Seller Central Desktop PC too many WIDGETS

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

@SEAmod: Can we sticky this thread? Please?

YESSSS!!!
Thank you.

How do you find the filter list? I’ve gone to the advanced settings in Chrome but cannot find it. Thanks for sharing this. Hope it works. And I hope someone comes up with one for Firefox, too.

OH, I just found it. (Forgot Google is my friend.)

To access filter lists in the Chrome , Firefox, or Edge desktop extensions, click the AdBlock button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser toolbar, select the gear symbol then select Filter Lists from the tabs on the left of the options page.

IT WORKS! Thanks!

Literally the best Amazon news in about six months.

Kudos

If you hated the new widgets cluttering up your screen as much as I did, here is how I got rid of them.

You’re my HERO!!

:heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck:

worked in firefox, :heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck:

But how do you know when you get a message or chargeback if you kill the boxes?

how do you know when you get a message or chargeback if you kill the boxes?

You’re a party pooper. :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

I don’t care

#BoxBeGone :smile:

You can leave that “line” at the top which tells you about open orders, messages, etc. I don’t mind that feature.

You can leave that “line” at the top which tells you about open orders, messages, etc.

Oh, funny! I never realized that line showed messages. Sure enough, it does. Shows how much attention I pay to Amazon’s widgets! :rofl:

You star!

You made me search for the thing they used to carry emperors along in before they invented the wheel. It’s called a ‘litter’ and I suspect you are being virtually carried along a street lined with Amazon sellers now.

Your ‘Hal’ logo made me chuckle as well. “I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that” summarising the seller support training manual.

Thanks! Worked awesome!

I paste the filter you list and it doesn’t accept. Says must include https://, which I added. Get “enter valid URL”

Any help appreciated.

:rofl::rofl: LOL!

Love it!

Got it - never mind! And it worked! Thanks

You’re my new hero!

It is a sad day when we have to ‘mask’ Amazon’s latest improvements.

You can also do this.

The boxes on Amazon’s page are elements. Just click on the Adblocker Ultimate icon, select Block Element, then select the box on the page you want to disappear. Then repeat for any additional boxes.