I need HELP. I just started to create Amazon Seller account and when I entered my credit card they immediately charged me 47$. I wasn’t ready to pay. How do I get a Refund? Also my account got suspended. Answer please.
You don’t get a refund. Seller accounts are $39.99 usd a month. If you were not ready to pay why did you create an account?
All new sellers get deactivated.
Follow the clearly provided instructions in your deactivation email to activate your account.
As a new seller I really recommend that you read the following forum links and, if nothing else, you need to spend time reading and watching the videos in the Amazon Seller University listed down below. This will save you a good deal of heartache and frustration later on.
Amazon Seller University
I will cover the most common reasons, in no particular order, for your submission to be refused. A lack of response likely means that you are in a really long queue and they have not reached your submission yet. Amazon can take as long as 45 days to respond to your submission.
- You did not send the documents that they actually asked for. Many people send bank account information, landlord contracts, etc, instead of a utility bill that amazon is asking for.
- Your Name does not match exactly across all the documents. If one includes your middle name then they all need to. If you married and your last name changed and your documents do not match because of this then you need to fix that then resubmit the documents.
- Your Address does not match across all documents. North may be spelled out in one and another may simply use N instead. This does not match for Amazon.
- You are using a prepaid or debit card that does not act like a credit card when Amazon places its dollar hold on it to confirm it is valid. A lot of new sellers seem to be confused about the credit card. Amazon accepts debit and prepaid on the buyer side, but not the seller side. They will bill the debit and prepaid cards, but the account will not become active until a proper credit card that can be confirmed as a credit card is entered.
- Not sending all pages of the document
- Utilities are in someone else’s name
- You have not sent one of the utility bills that they specifically asked for. This bears repeating as I see it so often on the forums.
- Sending screenshots
- Sending .docx which is not accepted
- No valid credit card on the account
- When Amazon says ‘Valid credit card on file’ they mean that it has been entered into Seller Central under ‘Account Info’ under ‘Charge Methods’. They are not asking for a credit card statement.
- If you are an international seller from outside the US, is your credit card open to international charges?
- While Amazon accepts bills and documents in PDF format, people seem to have more success with the JPG format.
Amazon Seller Identity Verification Help Page
Account Verification Utility Bill & Credit Card Questions
Credit Card Requirements
Ninteen Things to do while waiting on Verification.
New Seller Checklist
Consolidated Help for New Sellers by ABC_23
Basic Need to Know Provided by Amazon Help
Lessons I’ve learned after my 1st year as an Amazon seller
Things I’ve learned from the Forum
Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement. It can be found through the link below. This is the governing contract that you have agreed to when selling on Amazon.
Prohibited Seller Activities:
Can I get a refund after I activate my account?
Maybe. Some say you can. Amazon has no official policy on it.
Then I tried to list a product a got this error in Vital Info section:
“The value ‘0885909627424’ specified cannot be used as it conflicts with the value ‘0885909627424’ for ASIN Z in the Amazon catalogue. If this is ASIN ‘B01FV3M85K’, update the value to match the ASIN data. If this is a different product, update identifying information (UPC/EAN/Part Number/etc).”
How to fix it, please HELP.
So now you are trying to list? Or is this the cause of you giving up?
We need more info if you are trying to list. Where did the upc come from?
I did’t give up, I am trying to list my first product. The ups code was on my product. When I tried to list it I got several error one of them i copy pasted in message before and the other one was at the part number section, here it is:
“The value ‘Lightning to USB cable’ specified cannot be used as it conflicts with the value ‘2157592N1’ for ASIN Z in the Amazon catalogue. If this is ASIN ‘B01FV3M85K’, update the value to match the ASIN data. If this is a different product, update identifying information (UPC/EAN/Part Number/etc). The value ‘Lightning to USB cable’ specified cannot be used as it conflicts with the value ‘99999’ for ASIN Z in the Amazon catalogue. If this is ASIN ‘B01FV3M85K’, update the value to match the ASIN data. If this is a different product, update identifying information (UPC/EAN/Part Number/etc). The value ‘Lightning to USB cable’ specified cannot be used as it conflicts with the value ‘MD818ZM/A’ for ASIN Z in the Amazon catalogue. If this is ASIN ‘B01FV3M85K’, update the value to match the ASIN data. If this is a different product, update identifying information (UPC/EAN/Part Number/etc).”
How can I get rid of these errors and list my product? HELP
Are you authorized by Apple to list that cable? You need written authorization from Apple.
No, how can I get this authorisation ?
You have not been watching the videos in Seller University. Before even listing on this site I highly recommend learning how it functions or else you will end up being suspended fast. If you do not have an invoice from Apple for those cables you will be shut down by Apple and and have no recourse to reactivate your account.
Seriously, spend the six hours working through the links given you above so you can avoid the most common issues sellers have here. This is not Ebay, Etsy, or even Walmart. It is scary easy to get suspended here and have little or no recourse to getting your account reactivated.
Once you are done you will understand the questions being asked you about Apple products. In particular, you will want to read about about branding on Amazon.
Have your lawyer contact Apple.
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.